26 August 2009

Introduction: The Heart Defined. One


Amorella present. No need for a photograph today. Orndorff has been thinking about yesterday’s blog. This is his articulation gathered and now being dispersed by myself:
"I would like to define three metaphysical-like substances, each having no physical weight although the three are conditional in terms of the bio/chemical aspects of the physical body, usually displaying themselves in emotional stress or apathy. As such I would like to defining the metaphysics of the heart, the soul, and then the memory embedded mind to my own satisfaction.”
I assume these three metaphorical segments of being human are not physically weighable entities in themselves, that they are the most likely individual components of one’s human spirit that would be most applicable to survive physical death and provide an identifiable definition of the unique deepest personal character once living physical shell.
To begin I have created this is a summary definition of ‘heart’ from Merriam-Webster’s Eleventh Collegiate Dictionary: ‘The heart has personality, disposition, intellect, compassion, love and affections as well as courage and intensity.’
Now, what kind of container would hold these eight conditionals? Amorella, will you please give me some help here.
The help I, Amorella, will give this blog is based on orndorff’s thinking from the age of twelve on. This also includes his massive writing and journal notes since his earliest college days. And, it includes concepts I included for use within his three books, Braided Dreams, Running Through and Merlyn’s Mind, which are works written to share with G---D or an Angel after Richard imagines the Spiritual Entity asks the simple question, “And, who are you, boy?”
My thinking at the time was ‘if I am mostly the fiction I feel I am, then the most honest way to present myself should be shown through three continuous novels. If G---D or an Angel exists and asks the question then I can follow through, hoping that somehow I have the books somewhere in the deepest part of my heart because I have little short term memory and have forgotten many of the incidences and characters and their relationships written in those stories. That was my incentive, just like now, to have some personal preparation. Amorella has helped me articulate such thoughts over these twenty some years and I am forever grateful.
Richard likes to think of the ‘heart’ as a container, particularly one that can be broken thus the outside may appear black to be invisible in the blackness of eternity while the insides of this mirror-like substance reflects the depth and intensity of emotional memory of what one once was alive as compared with what the personality is once physically dead. This is why he chose the word ‘container’. Orndorff also considered the idiomatic expressions people commonly use, such as, ‘He broke her heart’ or ‘I cannot imagine the depth of feeling in my heart’. As a Mindset apart, I do not picture the metaphysical heart bound such a way. Tomorrow I will explain further. – Amorella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment