20 August 2009

A Stone Ring



Amorella here. I pulled this photograph from orndorff’s last trip to England in two thousand and seven. He thinks I’m going to talk about how he walked around the stone ring following the sun and moon’s path while instinctively taking pictures as he traveled the circle. He also secretly brought back a few pebbles from the path to give to friends. However, there is nothing to think about in that bit of personal theatre. People do all kinds of secret things, some habitually. I see the stone circle as a representation of following a secret path. Look at these bluestones and see what happens after thousands of years. What were the builders of Stonehenge thinking? What is the modern version of the ancient rock ring? Let’s say three thousand years passes from the common year two thousand, that would make it the year five thousand. Humans were human three thousand years ago and chances are they will still be human three thousand years from now.

Generally, parents want their children to have a better life than the one they have lived. Work, comforts, love of friends and family this is a major part of human behavior as I see it. So, orndorff, and anyone else out there reading, what will be the environment of the world that allows the children to lead a better life in being human?

I can’t think that far ahead, Amorella. Three thousand years is a long, long time as far as human beings are concerned.

Think of a thousand years as two hundred pages in a book. It is not so long and it is certainly readable. How do you make the world more secure and smooth running, allowing for the growth of the individual and the various cultures of the world to exist?

In three thousand years other human cultures will have taken over.

Human beings don’t live long enough yet. But, they have made progress over the last one hundred years. Think of a hundred years as one page in a book. Think of everybody in the world and their individual lives for a hundred years on one page of a book. One page is not so long. Sometimes human beings are like the old stones in a circle. I suppose if the rocks had a consciousness they would think they are moving because people are walking around them. You need to grow your mind orndorff, and you use logic and your imagination to do so. I say this because I am your friend. – Amorella.

It is hard to think on such things. The concept makes me feel small and unimportant being crammed up in a page depicting a hundred years.

All this shows is that you need to stretch your mind so you won’t feel small and unimportant. You wonder if you survive after death. If you do, how is it going to be with all the other human beings are there in a kind of timelessness? Talk about a shock. I’ll tell you.

I don’t think there would be a shock one way or the other. Not to me anyway. That is something I have thought out. I’m ready for almost anything. If I’m stuck on an eternal page I won’t be there alone. Not much different than here. We are all stuck home on Earth, the living and the dead. People just learn to live with it. We can adapt to almost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment