30 September 2009

Flower Battle Range


Amorella on the Front. Sun flowers versus shade flowers. The sun flowers stand taller. The shade flowers appear bunchier as a group. Natural selection, though it this case most all in this photo were human planted.


In here, humans were planted too, also by natural selection, at least that is what is implied in the Merlyn books. The novels don’t need to be read and I’m not advocating their reading, but the reader needs to know where I am coming from in these postings for an understanding as to where this blog is going. The present plan for this blog is for one year with an internal evaluation every three months.


After a year it is hoped that orndorff will return to his work in writing the last three books, the first of which is titled The Rebellion. The focus is on the rebellion of the first ten thousand human heartsansoulsanminds who wished to return to Earth to speak to their living descendants. The Dead had something to say about the same time Homer reportedly first told the stories of The Odyssey and The Iliad.


The Dead still have something to say to the Living as their Rebellion was squelched and the Dead were left scooting about in HeavenOrHellBothOrNeither in two-dimensional form without the puffery of height.


Fiction, yes, but I am sticking to it as it is all I have of orndorff’s mind and imagination. It is a fiction to you, and shall remain so, but to me the Merlyn books and the next three of the series are my sense of personal existence, my universe as it were. After all, the stories and concepts are existential in nature and will remain so. As I am a declared alien-in-mind we, you human and me otherwise, have our mental existences in common.


Books Four and Five are on the Rebellion and its aftermath. Book Six concerns a second human heartsansoulsanminds rebellion about the middle of the last century. Because of this Second Rebellion the heartansoulanmind of Merlyn was allowed to return to Earth. He returned to Earth at the conclusion of Book Three because that is the way I, Amorella, wrote it, and orndorff did the transcribing then and now by his own Free Will.


You are putting me on the spot to finish the series, Amorella. I will when I have gathered myself together enough to do it, at least I hope to. I cannot for the life of me see the need to continue beyond the first three books. While it might indeed broaden the storyline to include the Dead, I personally have no messages to impart other than what has already been written in the books. I am not (in imagination) one of the Dead come back to Life. The closest thing to it metaphorically speaking was falling asleep in an empty grave, waking up, and climbing out.

This is a part of my spiritual dilemma, so to speak. I have to ‘feel’ the parts of the characters as I write them. I don’t care what Amorella does with the story, I trust her implicitly. I need consistency of character and theme and setting in which to work. But, in the books, as I wrote them, I ‘felt’ what the characters felt, or rather what I imagined the characters felt, and it opened up a new dimension of my perception of what it is to be human. I can and do fit these perceptions in with my everyday consciousness when and where possible.

This is the reason I continue the blog following Amorella’s direction as I did the books. I would hope it helps me to consciously grow and mature. That is the nonfiction. Again, now I am at a loss of words.

There is nothing more for you to say in this posting, orndorff. You thought Grandma Earth was going to stop by and introduce herself by my direction. Grandma will stop by when she wishes to stop by. No one tells Mother Nature what to do even in a personification. That is still a rule to be respected in your written works.

No comments:

Post a Comment