25 September 2009

The Front Window and Freedom


Amorella here. This is looking out the front window of the Rankin House above the Ohio town of  Ripley on the Ohio River. This is how it is looking out rather than looking in. Is the house made of wood or stone or brick? No way to tell from inside. It is like this in the Noetic Sanctuary model as shown on 21 September. The Inner Room, the quiet and still Centre of each human being. No traffic signs, no curves ahead. As with ancient Rome, all human senses lead here, at least in my world.


This is where human authenticity originates, although each model is different. What does your inner noetic sanctuary look like? How often do you enter? Do you enter through a doorway or through the wall? You can do either or both at the same time by my reckoning. Lots of ways to enter but it is a place you cannot leave for love or money. It is in the deepest of unconscious levels of your existence.


I attempt to write from here.


I alone write from this place, the Noetic Sanctuary.


Amorella, where am I when you are writing?


You are in the altered state while I am in the consciousness of ‘your’ reality of the moment. You become less, a consideration. This is only when I am writing. When you are writing you have trouble making mental connections. I see further inside than you see outside.


It seems to me that you, Amorella, are freer on the inside, than I am free on the outside.


The mind is the freest of human circumstances. The mind is the reason I exist. Basically, you are in two places at once, but then so is every other human being. A human being is both science fact and conscious fact as well as fiction, and in here some of the fiction is slavery. I’m in the Underground. You crossed over the river, orndorff, and you are freer than you think you are.


I have wondered about that, being freer than I think. As an inner circumstance you allow me to see that, or at least to read that.


I am not a loose cannon. You continue to have a limited freedom of expression, but then so does everyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment