26 April 2010

Notes

        You woke up at two and as you climbed out of bed you thought, “The great whale breaches.”

         I think it is a leviathan not a whale. Moby Dick was obviously on my mind along with “new moon in April”. But the new moon in April was eleven days and eighteen hours ago. So my thoughts are off the mark.
        
This is indeed strange because what was really on your mind was that on the day you were born your mother was taken to the hospital by ambulance and yesterday Aunt Patsy said everyone was worried about your mother as well as you. This is something that Aunt Patsy brought up at the birthday gathering yesterday, something you did not know.

This is indeed funny since I was just over two pounds, hardly the leviathan when I first breached, when I first came out of the unconsciousness and into earth consciousness, at least sight wise. I wonder what old Takis would do with this puddle of a thought?

As you are up why don’t we go see.

Now it is things like this that just blow my mind, when I arrived at the last words completed of the scene, this is what I find:

         “When we leave this Place our Elysium will surely fade like childhood, and become another footstep left for heartsoulmind to puddle into.”

The juxtapositioning of coming into this world and going out of the next is just too much coincidence, especially since this is all seemingly coming from my unconsciousness, or nearly so. I would imagine old Takis would be or is having a laugh over it.

 A little over the top inside humor don’t you see orndorff. I would think Takis would have seen a lot of this in so many years of seemingly agelessness. What is in a day but a little learning about the environment of consciousness and the great lack of it when Dead.

Considering the pace of the story, I take this as another breach of quiet humor Amorella.

Still not ready for old Takis, but we are getting there. More later. Post, and go back to bed. – Amorella. 






Mid-morning. Breakfast, then Owen-time. A dreary rainy Spring day, but no complaints here. I’m still a little tired (particularly my eyes) otherwise, fine. Carol is feeding Owen a bottle then hopefully it will be his nap time. Lots of mouth sounds (early baby talk I suppose.) At least he is trying. It is no wonder younger people have children. He takes a lot of concentration and focus then I am tired or not focusable on Amorella’s words. I am still not used to the combination. Again, not a complaint, just a fact of life from a sixty-seven year olds’ perspective.

Mid-afternoon. You and Carol have been working with Owen plus during his nap you watched last week’s Flash Forward and Carol worked on her email. You also added a small bit to scene seven, the modern alphabet. Keep it as it works as transition. The shaman knows you are here orndorff and he has to adjust. It is strange for him to feel as one of those he ‘overtook’ to search for meaning first to be manipulated into purpose second. For Takis a fox or snake or bear or even a fellow human was as a form of Google. For this event, rainwater is his mix even though none exists in Elysium.
**
Unclouded, his [Takis’s] mind lucidly dreamed in symbols as nearly always.
Aa Bb Cc Dd
Ee Ff Gg
Hh Ii Jj Kk
Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp
Qq Rr Ss Tt
Uu Vv
Ww Xx Yy Zz
**
Completely unexpected perspective here. Rather than ‘abracadabra’ it is similar to the alphabet as it may be seen on the wall in a first grade classroom. Takis is coming to me rather than me going to him. Most awesome as a technique, Amorella.

  Don’t get carried away, orndorff. Pretend is as pretend does. You meet Takis half way, and the reader meets you half way. That’s the way it will be in these books as far as Takis is concerned. – Amorella.
        
 The principle seems intuitive and thus has some authenticity to me even if it is pretend. What about these books of fiction isn’t pretend in any case?
        
  Post as it is. Then we will continue. Authenticity has to carry from here to the blog as well. This is a way to bring the shaman in and be honest and polite at the same time. – Amorella. >



Moving on bedtime and you haven’t really had a chance to work and be with family at the same time. You all watched House and ‘24’ together and you DVRed Chuck and CSI Miami. The others were reruns.
        
How is this going to work? Is the character going to have a conversation with me first? This is what I get for originally accepting the idea/concept for each of the characters to have herorhis own sense of free will. How else can the characters be authentic otherwise?

I feel better if they have some freedom. If they want out they can tell me so, if they want to come in like Takis that’s okay too. Or, if meeting the others first will be enough. However. I am practical to all these sorts of things. Keeps me fluid and the story and characters also. It helps that these books aren’t built to sell, it really does, and it is fun and challenging along the way.

Takis will speak first, and in the notes first. He understands what these books are about. He has read what you have so far, that is all the books, so keep that in mind. He will speak to you in character as you become Merlyn’s character. He has to meet within the dimensions of the vehicle, which are the novels. We will do this tomorrow. – Amorella.

 That makes sense. The novels are a separate dimension although I have not thought of them as that. This is where I met the Soki, and you I first met in my notes. Context and continuity.

 Post, and that will be it for tonight. – Amorella.

 I really like this approach, Amorella. I am very comfortable with it.

 Good. I do what needs to be done. Tomorrow, dude. – Amorella. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment