22 November 2010

Notes - the first 'conquest' and Salamon mixed thought -


       You are waiting in the driveway for Carol as you are going out to eat at Longhorn as a treat for her giving blood today and you having mowed the grass – two and a half hours for what you used to do in fifty minutes. Lots of rest time along the way.

         I thought of a couple of things on this scene while mowing but I have forgotten them. It is no wonder I write everything down. If I didn’t write I wouldn’t have much proof of being here day to day.

         A reminder on the nightly national news – JFK. What a time that was. The next few weeks were unbelievably surreal. The world was touched with sadness at his family’s and our nation’s youth. This is how I remember it today.

         Let’s finish up these two scenes tonight, then we can put them together with some dressing and call this part of the scene completed, at least for now. – Amorella.

         I am better learning to accept the species of which I am a single part. The books are becoming a framework around which to see myself. Commonality with the greater group. This line of species’ research is not for everyone, but it is working for me.  

         As I approach this event I have decided to switch from thirteen to nine, The Emperor because it is a standard most every adolescent and beyond human being is familiar with.

Preliminary Scene 13 – raw writing

Mattress on the floor early evening. The first connection. Eye contact. Sophia looses her garment and rolls onto her back. Eye contact. She reaches out for Salamon’s waist as he leans gently between her opened thighs and pushes his outward arms palms down beyond her shoulders for balance. Sophia places her left arm so that her hand is holding onto the back right of his waist. Her right arm is placed so that her right hand pulls and anchors her spread right thigh. Her feet high, beginning to wiggle involuntarily as he pushes himself in and pulls himself out in a slow machine like rhythm, accelerating his pelvic thrusts in then out in quicker and quicker motion. The  mind in automatic, the driver, a ridged airy-like instrument, a detachment of will beyond his consciousness. The pelvises happily slapping a library of book cover passions momentarily shared.

         Real enough, thought Salamon, these rush of motions in the mind are real enough to trigger body memory. Nature exists even here in Elysium. Sophia easily allowed me to pin her. She wished it perhaps. She opens her legs in an opportune moment. A signal accepted without a second thought. Still, Pandora. No man can forget Pandora, or woman either in my imaginings. Rebellion is in the motions. Her toes move independently as do her feet. Antenna-like feet twitching out there beyond me – insect-like. I but desire to pierce her shell and those magnificent legs open themselves – she swallows me whole – I so mind the blanketed resurrection of body heated feeling. Who would have thought this Sophia would have such reason in her. And, here I am without a single plan while the thought of the surrounding pantheon nearly escapes my capture. Sex is brought to dinner.
***

         I don’t know what happened here. This description is not as the others.

         This will be the first escapade for the evening. Tomorrow, one more, and we begin to bring this work together with thought and conversation between the two participants. – Amorella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment