24 November 2010

Notes - with an erasure enclosed


        After twenty-two hundred hours. You are ready for bed after a day full of last minute chores and errands relating to tomorrow and Friday. We can work on this scene thirteen when you can. Friends and family come first boy. Another reason why this works.

         Family and friends among the Dead, that is the way it is in the books and in my head too, but I separated the facts from the fiction.

         I am talking about how you got into this. Love and friendship, boy. You remember. You said, ‘I love my two friends more than the universe, more even than God,’ did you not?

         I did. My heart was in a thousand pieces, it still may be. I meant those words with all that was within me at that moment.

         What did you learn?

          


 What you have written in these two paragraphs above [now blank] needed to be seen by your own eyes. Now you may erase them. Private and true words from you to me. – Amorella.

I am thankful for the erasing.

Consider this a gift. Post. – Amorella.

What do I write in its place?

            What would you put in its place? Leave it blank, boy.  – Amorella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment