26 January 2011

Notes - Book's conclusion & a Reflection & Questions

         You were up by mid-morning and by eleven-ten you had finished Fritzsch’s An Equation that Changed the World (pp. 222-255). Antimatter. Mesons. Quarks. “A proton, for instance, consists of three quarks, and an antiproton consists of three antiquarks.” Then on pages 252-253 Newton is speaking and says (as part of the conclusion of the book):
         “When we started these discussions a few days ago, we began with space and time. Next there was the problem of a constant speed of light . . . .Then we continued step by step, a natural sequence imposing itself. We now have arrived at the point at which matter dissolves into radiation – at the ultimate demise of our universe.”
         Now you know the conclusion of the universe, orndorff, a flash of light.
         Puts a perspective on ‘things’ no question about it. Matter is frozen energy as is antimatter, or so it seems. Looking at an online Hebrew-English Bible:
         "1. In the beginning G-d created the heaven and the earth.
         2. Now the earth was unformed and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the spirit of G-d hovered over the face of the waters.
         3. And, G-d said: ‘Let there be light.’ And there was light."
         This is what comes to mind, today I would rearrange this and begin with the third verse. 
         Strange, as an agnostic, you would revert to a culturally well considered sacred text.
         To deny my first thoughts would be dishonest, sacred text or not. I am a product of my time, Amorella. My thoughts flow through my experiences. Contradiction in thoughts is a norm I have to live with. I think this comes from our being conscious creatures alive for a very short time and dead for a very long one.
         Post. Later, dude. – Amorella.




         Mid-afternoon, and you re-mailed Doug his book and are relieved it did not encounter a disaster of one kind or another as it is a present from his son, Greg.
         I feel as I should be reading more nonfiction or fiction such as what Doug Goss sent. I enjoy thinking my way through them and writing down my general thoughts as I move along. What comes to mind is that if I survive until I don’t have much of a mind left I will be able to hopefully re-read all my notes in solitude. I won’t know who wrote them, but what difference does that make? In the long run of it, we come in with the light (Big Bang) and we go out with the light. This is the way the universe ends. Not even a whimper. Just as well. A new stage will begin someplace else in space-time. As an existentialist I like to know where I am, in the middle of very slowly unfreezing light.
         Where do the Dead fit in all this physics, boy?
         I don’t know. I did wonder about it. As a book has a binding it is rather pleasant to know the universe has a binding too.
         Now that it is in your head you will have to deal with it.
         Some people talk about multiple universes and there is a ‘twin’ earth in the story. I can’t imagine where the Dead exist in the book (beside beyond a crack in the corner floor of a section of my mind) in the first three books. So far, this book four has no references to where the physical universe is – at least I don’t think so. I don’t remember.
         Maybe we ought to deal with that while this stuff is fresh.
         I sent the book back already, Amorella.
         You aren’t going to find this in any physics book, boy. Where is your mind? You have errands coming up. Post. – Amorella.

          Late afternoon. You like the idea of frameworks, something you can work within as far as the books are concerned, however, as mentioned a few posts ago, these stories are analogies that can be used in the real world as you and many others know it. As such, the parameters are photons, light. The rest, as they say, is various degrees of frozen energy. As galaxies are star mega-metropolises. Clusters of galaxies are as city-states in terms of mass and energy. As such a universe would be as a world, as earth, not as a structure but rather as an ordered placement. The orders continue outwardly until you a universe full of universes. No need to go further than that in imagination. Now, imagine the gravitational forces at work in such a system. Matter and anti-matter existing with a grand space between them, a heartbeat of space to keep a broader perspective. Each universe has a consciousness that is confined mainly to space-time and matter, a gravitational consciousness. Gravitation is as a nerve, and as such is not an island unto itself. The natural rules are the heart of the ‘system’ that grows consciousness to something beyond itself, something beyond gravity and its material energies.
         Marsupial humanoid and human minds focus inward to hearts and souls, enough focus and you have a microscope, as it were, mind to heart, heart to soul. In this sense it is the opposite as written: heartansoulanmind. Technically, this would be written mindanheartansoul.  This is not a deep as one can go, and in the books we will venture into the concept of a “sub-soul” but go no further, just as we go no further ‘in’ than one dimension. The one dimension in the books is tethered or anchored, depending on your perspective. Think of your books setting on a desk. The desk is as a universe, the books are as a galaxy in the universe, within the pages of the books is all the rest, and this includes the reading, especially the reading between the lines.
         Immediately I think of William Blake’s famous quotation in reference to the Bible:
 “Both read the Bible day and night,
But thou read’st black where I read white.”

         To broaden this a bit, reading somewhat between the lines of physics is ‘relativity, quantum mechanics, and chaos theory’. The meta-mechanics of the Living and the Dead in these books are not physics but could not exist without physics. This is the reason the little alien in the books, the parasite perhaps a bit smaller than a hydrogen atom, can have a consciousness that is larger than both marsupial-humanoid and human. That is the way it is because that is how it is written within the rules (which are not laws and not capitalized). – Amorella.

         Now we are getting somewhere. A lot of travel here and I haven’t got up off the chair. Good stuff.

         All for today, old man. – Amorella.

          I don't want to stop.

          That's the reason I lead the way here, boy. - Amorella.

No comments:

Post a Comment