23 January 2011

Notes - Time & the Host & Framework

        Up earlier than Carol for a change. You picked up the Sunday papers and had them read before Carol was off the telephone as one of her sisters and daughter called to wish her happy birthday. Later today you and Carol are to Outback for an early supper, and it would be good to have a card for her by then.  – Amorella.
         I have to work on the basement too, a general attempt at clean up. Mostly it will be throwing out recent boxes dropped off from my ‘toy’ shopping, i.e. living room speakers, etc.
         Just after noon and I completed the next chapter and am up to page 120, the next chapter will be ten. This was more complicated for me as it is about time dilation. The point that struck though is when Newton is talking and says:
         “When we look at the mathematical expression for the gamma factor, we can see that this factor becomes greater the closer we get to the speed of light. The latter can never be reached – more precisely, it can’t be reached by an object with mass  . . . .”
         There is the key difference when it comes to moving the speed of light (or perhaps even greater than the speed of light). Thought in movement, especially from a consciousness also without mass (as such) as a consciousness would be without a body, then the physics or metaphysics-like characteristics of what in the books is heartansoulanmind don’t need to obey any laws of physics.
         Too far, orndorff. Rules are rules. In the books your so called metaphysics has certain rules. The speed of light while in such a place as the Greek Elysium, does not contain ‘natural’ light. There is no sun. Stars and moon are in place but they contain the same sense of light as does the sky – what might be called defused thought imagery – in some ways similar to the light one might envision in a dream. To make it clearer for the reader there is no sun. Night and day will do for the heartansoulanmind. Both are relative only to the Dead, and in the books this includes both the Dead of the once marsupial-humanoids and once earthlings. “Once” is not “Again” which is one of the problems Merlyn runs into when he is volunteered to return to the Earth of the Living. When he arrived into your present time he is, of sorts, like myself, a non-bodied consciousness. He needs an ‘Earth suit’ and I provide it for him. He has to be ‘framed’ relative to where he is presently. The books do the framing well, do they not? – Amorella.         
         So, the rule is that one or two dimensional beings cannot support themselves in three dimensional space plus time. They have to attach, as it were, like parasites, to a three dimensional being living in a particular time.
         Parasite is not the proper word, boy. As an established (within the framework of the books and blogs) one dimensional creature, by my own definition, I am the anchor, not you, because I anchor the ‘soul’. Do you see that, boy?
         In context it makes sense. Parasite is definitely not the right word. But I am not a parasite either, other than being bound to the Earth through chemistry and biology and the other essential elements of life. I am again, wordless. I do not have the vocabulary. Such irony for a would be writer such as myself.
        Find such a word then we’ll post. – Amorella.
         I see almost immediately that you gain no nourishment from me (as would a parasite). I was thinking of myself as a host, but from my perspective you are the host that provides the stories. You broaden my spirit, my search for ‘reality’. It is I who gains the nourishment.
         I energize what you already have, orndorff.
         Parasite was a terrible word choice. How about Host, with a capital, one that I find mental companionship with. A friendly Host.
         That will do, boy. – Amorella.


         Almost twenty-hundred hours, and you are done with your chores. Still breathing heavy from taking out all the trash. You and Carol had excellent sirloin steak meals at Outback. No room for any dessert, but tonight, Graeter’s cake about the time of Masterpiece Theatre.
         I have been thinking about how you have given me the energy and inspiration to write three books I would not have written. The only part I can take some credit for is “Pouch Text” in book one which was published about 2001 as Stuck. Since then, you have driven the books and the blogs. Laney Bender-Slack added inspiration to complete the first three books. Her energy nudged me along imaginary transcendentally romantic lines. Something I didn’t believe I had in me. It is seen mostly in the “Grandma Stories”.
         I am up to page 144 and the chapter shows me on page 132 that time dilation can readily be seen in the speed of sub-atomic murons. As they can be recognized having reached the earth through the atmosphere by flying at almost the speed of light, that they ‘exist’ thirty times longer than when at rest. This was amazing to read because it is a witnesses truth of nature, time slows relative to the object’s speed. A muron is not much but it does have mass. How, I wonder, can something one dimensional and without mass be a Host to the mind energy of a three-dimensional body? Amorella, as the Supervisor, stabilizes the order of the Dead just by being ‘known’ – no matter what herorhis name happens to be. Amorella is the point of order in the stories. Is she a demanding force like gravity? Or, is she a rule of the natural worlds of the Dead? I would say she is a rule like a “rule of thumb” – but then in the story she is the pointer, the index finger, the first finger, the forefinger, the trigger finger, and the thumb is Necessity. Intuition is all I can go by here. The Supervisor may be the index finger but sheanhe wears a variety of clothes.
         A note for you in relativity, old man, a one dimensional creature such as I, fictional or not, am not a noun, a verb or any other part of speech. I have no force, I have no power. I am before Grammar as you would have it capitalized. Necessity directs. It is Necessity that grasps the situation, the event, the moment. I am as the bare bones trimmed down to be wondered on by you in human thought. And, in your wondering I pull out the words and direct them into stories. I am less than mass and less than speed. I am less than any material object. That is the humor, you see. It is you that do the evolving, you are the engine not me. Post. – Amorella.
        I would be honored if you keep a selection of my mind framed as you have within the reason and necessity of the book. I can only work within such a frame of mind and universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment