25 March 2011

Notes - you're the legal /


             Late mid-morning. Lots of chores are completed and your focus is on being up to Cleveland between four and five this afternoon. I can see you are concerned on “consistency” as that is what you always stressed to students in writing. I used the twelve hour designation rather than the twenty-four. You always said you would rather have a word spelled right, but if not, at least spell it consistently wrong. On seeing this in a sentence you wonder what message you were really getting across.

             I think I always said it with a smile, most always anyway. Looking at the words it doesn’t seem so orthodox as far as grammar is concerned. I like patterns orthodox or not. Habits. Habitual, no doubt.

            A good reason to use the word “non-circumciseable” in the Tree’s Story, you see. It presents a message for those who are listening. – Amorella.

             I can see it now, but not when I was reading it.

            A help in knowing what to look for. These stories are indeed as a dream, boy. They come from the same place in the brain and mind. Symbols galore. That’s part of the fun of reading. Doubt, you see, and interpretation. What a better way to make a story. Post. – Amorella

             People don’t have time for such things, Amorella. Everyone is busy with herorhis own life and I can’t say that I blame them.

           You have time, and the interest. That’s why you’re the legal in this business. That’s also why there’s a copyright, boy. You’re the legal guardian of Merlyn and book and blog, and all but me, Amorella. Enjoy your visit. Now post. – Amorella.

No comments:

Post a Comment