26 July 2011

Notes - an attempted education / left hand of God /

Mid-morning. You and Bill have been regulated to the lower level for the duration of a “Women’s Breakfast” by command of Jean the soon to be bride. You are sitting in a large black chair. The back moves as does the footrest.

         I cannot remember what these chairs are called. Last night when one young fellow introduced himself I really had to reach to find my name. It was only a second but it seemed like five minutes while I searched with a – who am I? Actually, to whom one is the name is not that important except when being called or introduced, remembering one’s name evidently takes up more energy than I like to give it. You are here whether you have a name or not.

         That’s the reason I said much earlier in this game (of chess) that the Dead can make up a new name to give themselves if they like. Everyone does, mostly for the convenience others.

         I wonder how these twelve cultures of long ago are going to be once everyone realizes they can move from one culture to another?

         Pretty much like your present day. There are parallels, you know. – Amorella.

         I realize this sometimes but usually it slips my mind. There is just too much, Amorella.

         The words have a purpose boy; I didn’t come here for the joy of seeing the Living.

         I’ll go along with you here for experimental purposes. You weren’t thinking about how much the Living are affected/effected by time in their everyday life. Many people don’t have the time to read a regular novel because of pressing everyday engagements and obligations.

         I understand, orndorff. It is you who doesn’t understand the nature of how things are and why. I’m attempting to give you an education, young man. – Amorella.

         Well, I do have the time, that is, until I don’t. I can live with that easily enough. 

         Nobody’s any different in that score. Bound books last longer than an individual as you well know. Chaucer, Shakespeare, Milton, and Melville are quite alive in your mind, that’s the point, and since you are hardly alive as is, reading your own head keeps you conscious, much more so than you not writing and reading as you or I move along the page. Post. – Amorella.

          I'm sure some people who know me wonder how are why I would spend so much time reading and writing when there is a whole world of four dimensional wonder out there for exploration. I am content though in this day and age of my body to look inward. It would be interesting to look inward into someone other than myself but it takes less energy and time to look into myself instead. I'm sure there are more things to be consciously aware of. I am all for learning what makes our species what it is, if I can venture to see what there is to see within and can see if it applies to other humans that I know. If it does, then that's what is really important. We are a more important species than we give ourselves credit for, that's what I think, and there are reasons for this, this is my ultimate search, for those reasons. - rho

           You really do not know. This is your rationale. You feel better about yourself with such thinking. No harm in that in this circumstance, boy. Now, post. - Amorella

         After twenty-one hundred hours and you are sitting at the table at your cabin. Ashley, Patti (Linda’s best friend from Otterbein College days), Carol and Mary Lou have returned also and the four girls are heading for the first level hot tub, which is just fine with you. The four o’clock wedding was fine; everyone was having a good time when you left. The present quiet is rather pleasant.


         I want to know more about the Piper. You used the “SheanHe” pronoun so I imagine the Piper to be both similar and different from you as a character. I would like to set up a character photo and personality under “Characters.Bk.4” for a record; I can’t remember the number of characters now. It seems to me that the Piper is somewhat like the Fates in Greek mythology. . . . I have been re-reading the sense and sensibility of The Eleusinian Trinity: Persephone, Triptolemos and Demeter. 

** **
According to the personal mythology of Robert Graves, Persephone is not only the younger self of Demeter, she is in turn also one of three guises of the Triple Goddess — Kore (the youngest, the maiden, signifying green young corn), Persephone (in the middle, the nymph, signifying the ripe ears waiting to be plucked), and Hecate (the eldest of the three, the crone, the harvested corn), which to a certain extent reduces the name and role of Demeter to that of group-name.   [Wikipedia – “Demeter”]
** **

         Is the Piper a ‘greater’ combination of the three Fates, something more than the Fates themselves? The three Fates have been used in the first three books if I remember correctly. I am thinking of how you, as the Supervisor, can be whatever you need to be in terms of influence. You only become the “energy” that is Necessary to influence an event (not a circumstance). The change the circumstance appears to be a different direction of influence. Or, am I off base here? This is what trickles through to consciousness in any case.

         Think of the Piper as the left hand of G---D and let it go. – Amorella.  

         In context (as I see it; although a few comment that the Left Hand of God is the Devil) I have found this:
** **
This Archangel is 'over Paradise' Gabriel sits at the left hand of God, and is the angel of incarnation, of conception and birth and of dreams. Gabriel's emblem is the lily, symbolizing conception, and it is Gabriel who instructs souls for the nine months before they enter the world.

And,

Historical and Literary References: Gabriel's Name means "Hero of God." Angel of Revelation and Chief Ambassador to humanity. Apart from Michael, Gabriel is the only other Angel mentioned by Name in the Old Testament. He was said to sit on the left hand side of God. In many religious, writings Gabriel has appeared as a messenger and deliverer to humanity of blessed events. Mohammed claimed that it was Gabriel (Gibril in Islamic) who dictated to him the Koran. In Christian beliefs, Gabriel was the Angel who appeared to Mary to inform her that she would conceive and give birth to Jesus. In addition, Gabriel also appeared before Zacharias to announce that his son will be called John (the Baptist). [From: www.greatdreams.com/archangels.htm
** **

         For our purposes this will work. Obviously, the Left Hand of G---D is anthropomorphic and is not actually G---D, but it is, in here, a direct thought from G---D.

         I thought we were not going higher than Angelic creatures.

         Gabriel is an Arch Angel. SheanHe is a ‘wireless transmission line’ from a “Far Away (Dimensionally) One to One directive/communication.

         This makes me concerned that even as a fiction I am walking into an area where Angels (if they exist at all) might fear to tread.

         In here Angels fear nothing, boy. – Amorella.

         I have an ‘understanding’ of this circumstance which may be an illusion, a mistake, a misunderstanding or just plain imagination.

         We will use this in chapter eight. If at its conclusion you wish to edit after what you see in context you may do so, or delete it all and we will begin chapter eight again. However, this is what is in your head whether you accept it or not. – Amorella.

         Fair enough.

         Post, as it is time for bed. – Amorella.



No comments:

Post a Comment