28 July 2011

Notes - No Piper / Lesson Learned /

         You arrived home shortly after fourteen hundred hours. An hour later, and you are both settled in.

         We caught up on three TV shows from earlier in the week, a snack supper and the news earlier, and that’s it. I have been thinking and I don’t want the Piper in the story.

         I can see that. – Amorella.

         No more with Angels other than what we already have, selections of the Greek Pantheon.

         I can see you are coming from heartansoulanmind on this.

         Funny, I can too. It is interesting to sense this experience. What I am seeing here is that confusion (in myself) arises when the three are not inter-connected. The heart without the soul and the mind – let’s say, when someone is in love, is not love. Is this a good example?

         Possibly. Love can spring from the mind and the soul also, but if the connections are not there, then the chances are slimmer that the love is ‘real’. Also, in here, one can fall out of love, or seem to, if the mind, soul, and heart are not in the same orbit, so to speak.

         I like the concept of this. This can be a hypothesis for how things sometimes break down. How confusions in needs and wants can happen, and so forth.

         It will work in the books, no problem. Post. – Amorella.

         Well, I accomplished something for the book and didn’t need to include ‘new’ angels.

         Chapter Eight is re-written. No Angels. – Amorella. 

         Good. I feel better.

         I am sure you do. - Amorella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment