28 August 2012

Notes - working


        Early afternoon. You had lunch at First Watch west of the Streets of Westchester per Carol's request. In the morning you had a doctor's appointment on Five Mile Road in Anderson Township about a mile west of I-275. Everything appears fine health-wise. You are upstairs with the shade up for full light and are thinking about taking a nap before writing.

         I am. I am making some changes though and I think I will wait until I have three chapters completed before I put it on the blog. First, I am changing the title to Braided Dreams II (and so forth). I am also chopping more from the Intro. No need for the DNA business, that was my lead it being an American writing about a British character, I thought that gave me legitimacy (which it did for me personally). Bare bones, if the words are going to be my dressing it might as well be without adornments, most of them anyway. Plain Jane, black and white will do. I'm going to try a nap.

         2107 hours. Had a long nap, hamburger and veggies for supper and then we watched "Major Crimes". I have been working on the last two years of photos. Re-filed, and am putting them on Carol's computer tonight or tomorrow. We are off to Westerville in the morning to have lunch with Uncle John and Mary Lou. I don't know what else to say other than I will spend part of the evening editing and proofing "Grandma's Story - 2".

         You are thinking of ways of taken yourself out of the story altogether but that isn't going to happen. The references to Richard though will all be transferred to the character in the story no leaps to yourself outside the story. It is still self-referential for what it needs to be.

         2213 hours. I can't work any more tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment