26 September 2013

Notes - an apple in Avalon


         Late. Today was taken up by car business a bit more focused than yesterday’s car business. You cleaned up the 2003 Honda Accord EXL for trade in. Mid-afternoon negotiations were completed by Carol and Larry A. Reed, Internet Sales at Joseph Toyota on SR. 27. You observed and tried to keep your comments to yourself. Son-in-law, Paul, had laid the groundwork a few days ago. Tonight you were beginning to read the 2013 Avalon Hybrid Limited manuals. Tomorrow should begin as a more normal day. - Amorella

         2324 hours. This is fine with me. A new era of car driving begins for us. It’s funny. I don’t think I could have bought this car for myself out of guilt that it was too much money. However, Carol does deserve the extra bonus for all the home economics she has legally contributed to our partnership since November 25, 1967. I am happy that she is happy the buying is completed. Once I get the manuals read and become better acclimated to the car the freer my mind becomes (or so it appears).

         You were ready to buy the XLE Camry Hybrid and were surprised when Carol decided on the larger car (mostly the larger trunk size of fourteen cubic feet. – Amorella

         Fourteen, now there was a magic number among the Celts.

         See, you are returning to Merlyn’s old ways. I wonder what he would think about a car model named “Avalon”? Post. – Amorella

         2335 hours. I haven’t really thought about it in this sense. Coincidence at most. The two are not really connected other than name. Now having my Apple iPhone connected to the car’s software, that’s a closer connection. Funny, I hadn’t thought about that aspect until now. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment