26 January 2014

Notes - an off-thinking day / stats for 10,11,12

         1550 hours. I have been going over chapters 10, 11 and 12. I am still correcting layout problems plus I did not come up with a chapter theme for 12. Providence comes to mind but nothing else except situational but it doesn’t fit. It doesn’t add a compound to the mix.

         This is not chemistry, boy, nor are we old Presbyterian here. Look up mix and see what’s what. – Amorella

         1559 hours. Mingling or consorting come to mind but I am not sure why other than they are simple words.

         Let’s go with consorting because of what comes to mind. – Amorella

         It is more suggestive.

         2136 hours. I have the statistics for the chapters:

Ch. 10 - Purpose
Words.  3222                Words per Sentence 10.3
Sentences 289
Sentences/Paragraph 4.0
Passive Sentences 1.0 percent
Flesh Reading Ease 100
Flesh-Kincaid Grade Level 0.1

Ch. 11 - Trust
Words.   3189         Words per Sentence 12.2
Sentences 257
Sentences/Paragraph 125
Passive Sentences 4 percent
Flesh Reading Ease 100
Flesh-Kincaid Grade Level 0.8

Ch. 12 - Consorting
Words.  3206          Words per Sentence 14.4
Sentences 221
Sentences/Paragraph 3.2
Passive Sentences 3 percent
Flesh Reading Ease 100
Flesh-Kincaid Grade Level 1.6

         These figures appear to be reasonable but any may have slight error due to my transference of numbers from hand back to computer. I do not have the listings in the same order they show up on the Word program. I still do not have the final layout corrected so that it might be added into Page. That will have to wait until tomorrow.

         This was day two of no driving. You did your exercises as you have done for the last few days. You and Carol caught up on a few programs and are copying a few tonight while Carol is watching the Grammy presentations. Post. – Amorella

         2210 hours. I got off base. I am wondering since Ancestry Dot Com presently has a 99 dollar DNA test if I should get a new one. The one from Oxford is 13 years old. I’m sure the tests today are more specific.

         Do you think your DNA has changed significantly in thirteen years? – Amorella

         No.

         Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment