28 May 2014

Notes - 3 days off - thank you for reading. rho

         Mid-morning. You are wondering, ‘now what?’ and are ready to move on to book two at the same time. – Amorella

         0844 hours. I left a note on my Facebook page that I had completed book one. About an hour later I received some ‘likes’, which makes me feel good, perhaps validated is a better word. I have those ‘he says, she says’ verbs, but since that is what happens what am I going to do, make the set up as a play?

         No need to set the novel up in a play or screen format, boy. Take a couple days break. We’ll start 1 June on both the book two and blog. – Amorella

         0922 hours. I guess I’ll work on the genealogy but if I see stuff that is important to me I’ll put it on the blog for safekeeping.

         Save it, orndorff, but no blog. If you do it will just be habit and these books are not about being habitual. Enjoy the ancestry-dot-com. – Amorella

         0926 hours. I don’t think I am going to like working with it all that much.

         Is this because it is new to you? – Amorella

         I suppose.

         When you are home, post this. No more until June. - Amorella

         0929 hours. That’s three days, Amorella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment