31 August 2014

Notes - Pouch 4 completed

         Late Sunday morning; you and Carol each had a post breakfast treat, a recently thawed Jennifer cookie from On the Rise in Cleveland. Both of you are mostly caught up with last week’s newspapers.

         You had a late Subway picnic near the west bank of the Little Miami in Foster then took a long ride about the hills and dales of Warren County, ending with two Graeter’s kids’ cups of treat. Once home you completed the reading of the week’s worth of papers and have begun working on Pouch Four. You find yourself tinkering with the ten basic social rules of the marsupial humanoid culture. Be aware I am guiding you with these and this segment in particular. Let’s see how it turns out. – Amorella

         1749 hours. Sounds good to me; your guidance here helps me feel more comfortable dealing with this. – rho

         2024 hours. I feel good. I completed Grandma 4 and as usual the segment is not how I envisioned. It is better, that is, I like it better because though a serious story concept it ends with a smile.

         Tomorrow we work on Dead Four. Post. - Amorella         

No comments:

Post a Comment