23 October 2014

Notes - Reunion software / HUGE MISTAKE IN DATES/TEXT TO BE CORRECTED

         Afternoon. Arthritic problems this morning; a hot bath helped. Both of you relaxed and watched “Person of Interest” and “NCIS LA” this morning as well as checked on the air bag safety for the 2005 Honda Accord – it is not on the list of defects. You need to clear up any other genealogy problems in Grandma and hopefully finish it before tomorrow afternoon when Kim, Paul and the boys show up. – Amorella

         1303 hours. After lunch I will be ready to write. I also need to make a new fictional family tree (book two) on Reunion software so I can keep the great, great, great grandparents straight in context.

         You can begin this genealogy now. Post. - Amorella

         2226 hours. I have made a huge mistake in dates. I have to have Merlyn live from 620-699. He has to live at least a year after Thomas is 12. I have my present dates in the 700’s, the 8th century not the 7th. Holy crap. Parts are going to have to be rewritten. The introduction of GMG.One says this Scottish Merlyn lived in the 7th century.

         Now that this has come into your consciousness we will need to correct it. – Amorella

         I am somewhat in shock that I have done such a thing. I have to make sure that I had no dates on Merlyn in GMG.One; Chapters 19, 20 and 21. I should have worked on this ancestral chart much earlier.

         This can all be modified, boy. Better to clean it up now than at the end of this book two. Post. – Amorella

         2236 hours. I will correct it and go no further until it is completed. -  rho

No comments:

Post a Comment