22 November 2014

Notes - hunkered down

         2012 hours. I have been unwell all day. The glare of light is quite uncomfortable so I have been holding up in the bedroom for the day. I just had supper, the same as I had for breakfast, a piece of toast with some peanut butter and raisins on top courtesy of Carol. No lunch. I think the pills make me sleep because that is what I have been doing. I still have vertigo though everything appears to be rocking from side to side like I am on a ship. I hold on to the walls to go to the bathroom. I did take a bath, which was better done than I thought it would be. Carol looked up a lot of things (I haven’t watched television, listened to the radio or even had the lights on.) The window shades have been mostly down.

         That pretty much says it, boy. At least you are a little better at the moment. – Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment