27 November 2015

Notes - museum existential / so it appears

         It is very early in the conventional morning, and you are up sitting in the older brown chair in the quiet of the living room. Carol and the others are sleeping. – Amorella

         0050 hours. I like this kind of morning; it is though I am in a tomb both ancient and modern; one in the same. Space is appearance alone and time is not a consideration. Space, in fact, is a part of my own dimension, not the other way around. I might as well be in a museum existential, one that collects no dust. Movement is not a consideration. I am a tortoise first recognizing my own shell – consciousness shelled out and unbound in an extent of thought unbridled, semi-clothed by an undetermined non-thought. I am a tomb both ancient and modern. I am an appearance in space and time. I am unshelled – matterless matter content in being a dust of contention unsettled.

         Words leak from such tombs do they not, boy? – Amorella

         0111 hours. Evidently. Now if I could reduce my above to a word I would be better off than on. The word ‘tomb’ gets a bad rap.

** **
tomb noun

a large vault, typically an underground one, for burying the dead.
• an enclosure for a corpse cut in the earth or in rock.
• a monument to the memory of a dead person, erected over their burial place.

• used in similes and metaphors to refer to a place or situation that is extremely cold, quiet, or dark, or that forms a confining enclosure: the house was as quiet as a tomb.

• (the tomb) literary death: none escape the tomb.

ORIGIN
Middle English: from Old French tombe, from late Latin tumba, from Greek tumbos .

** **
         0118 hours. I am ready for bed and a return to sleep from this pleasant interlude.

         Posthaste, boy. - Amorella

         Friday evening. This morning Paul took everyone to breakfast at Scramblers near Polaris Shopping then you stopped to see the land under development for senior living. Once returned to Kim and Paul’s you packed up everything and headed to see Andy about your investments. Things went well and once home you unpacked, fed the cats and were off to the grocery. Home for the news and light supper as well as a couple DVRed shows before the present. Carol is catching up with the newspapers. – Amorella

         2102 hours. I’m about ready for bed. I need to get back working on chapter eleven. It is ridiculous how much writing time I waste.

         The books are not as important to you as they once were because you thought you might make a personal discovery or two to make this thirty-year habit worthwhile. – Amorella

         2107 hours. So it appears, but there is more to it than that.

         True, there is more to it. Post. - Amorella


No comments:

Post a Comment