27 December 2015

Notes - rainy Sunday /

         Mid-afternoon. You did your forty minutes of exercises this morning and have the additional stats on your Fitbit. Carol just finished making Grandma Schick’s meatloaf and placing it in the oven. Persistent rain today – dark and gloomy too. You are gathering up the courage to begin the computer software work on your new remote. This is the day so far, which began well enough reading the Sunday paper with breakfast.

         1641 hours. (Later) We just finished a very tasty dinner of a salad, meatloaf, baked potato and a veggie. The rain continues. I couldn’t find the USB cable for the remote and after much searching (and digging through the garbage) I accidently discovered it attached to the wall plug used for charging. I didn’t realize the USB pulled out of the plug itself. I feel foolish but at least I didn’t get to Walmart where they have such a cable for about nine dollars, buy it triumphantly and return home to eventually (I would hope) discover I already had it. I need to go over the online manual one more time before beginning the software setup and transformation.

         You lose more time napping each day than you do looking for something you already have. Post. - Amorella


No comments:

Post a Comment