26 June 2016

Notes - binding / thankful



       Sunday morning. You are waiting for the last sections of The Enquirer – wanting to read George Will’s column since CNN this morning says Will is leaving the Republican Party because of Trump. And, Garrison Keillor’s column is very funny according to Carol – she laughed aloud all the way through it.

       You had take out from Potbelly’s for lunch then drove up and under an old shady maple in the northern sections of Rose Hill Cemetery for a naturally quiet lunch. You have been thinking about what Kay suggested as she asked where it would be easier to pick up book one (which you couldn’t think of the title to). – Amorella

       1518 hours. It was a little embarrassing then I remembered and quietly said that I should have finished the three GMG’s, but that I was burned out and that I only had three more chapters of GMG.2 to complete and that I should get on it. Everyone around us was quiet. I changed this book so Kay and Ann wouldn’t be twins. I think I made them sisters a year or so apart, but anyone who had read my notes would know they were the twins who inspired my concept originally.

       It is a way originally to keep you and your friends bound together for longer than life. This is also true by listing your friends in the Preface of both sets of trilogies. – Amorella

       1630 hours. I don’t believe I set out to do this consciously. It gives me even a greater reason to complete the Great Merlyn’s Ghost trilogy. I had not thought on this – binding my friends and me in fiction. This is actually very settling. I should have realized what the books were really about.

       The books are about more than this boy, but gathering your friends within is a good thing. Post. – Amorella

       1535 hours. I don’t think as much as I should. I do need to work on those chapters. It was so good to see Kay yesterday. 

       After a light supper of a banana with peanut butter on top and water you have begun work on Brothers Twelve and have the documents and helps set out for the chapter. You do not want to think about the falling event of an hour or so ago but I want it documented. – Amorella

       1832 hours. I was placing the top of the birdbath back on its pedestal when I lost balance because the area of the flower garden goes downhill at that point. I made the mistake of moving my right foot outside the rocks surrounding the garden and as it was further downhill I really lost my balance and was moving fast one leg in front of the other trying to regain myself. I did manage to set myself on the diagonal rather than move straight down the hill. I grabbed a branch of Tim and Amy’s evergreen tree and thought that slowed me down I was quickly into a tumble still on the diagonal. I think that helped and though I hit the grass forcefully but controlled. No injuries, some by luck, and some by design. I am thankful nothing was broken.

       Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment