28 October 2016

Notes - good family day


       It has been dark for about three hours. You are home; both Linda and Carol have had showers. You changed the cat litter as usual, unpacked and are about ready for bed after driving down through the Hocking Hills to see Mack, have a good chat on his front porch overlooking the western hills surrounding the town of Logan. Linda took everyone to lunch. You returned to Kim and Paul’s to drop Jen off but found it was too late to leave before the Friday rush hour so you had supper with everyone at Liberty Tavern in Powell and this time Kim and Paul picked up the bill. You three will return on Monday for Halloween night with the boys in costumes. Paul arrived home early today and while Kim arrived from Kenyon later she had a very good day. She brought back a Kenyon Tee shirt for Jen who like to show off different school shirts to her fifth grade science classes as examples of good schools to think about attending to one day.

       2152 hours. Both Carol and Linda are already in bed and I am more than ready. We had a good family day.       

       Tomorrow Linda want to go to a movie, you have two to chose from, The Accountant and Inferno. – Amorella

       2157 hours. I would like to finish up “Soki’s Address” sometime this weekend, I asked Kim and Paul to read and react to it when we arrive on Monday.

       Let’s accomplish that. – Amorella

       2159 hours. I would like to complete the Address so I can see how you are going to write chapter one. I am very curious how this is going to go. The whole concept is interesting to me and the idea of writing it like it is a true story is a bit beyond me but that appears to the overall tone you are taking.

       You would never write the story as it were true because it would be a deception to yourself. I, however, have none of your warts. Post. – Amorella

       2204 hours. Very funny, Amorella. Really, you can be quite funny in my mind. – Last night I asked Paul to look at the small scar on the top of the middle of my head and he took a picture of it because I can’t see it. I thought it was a scar but it is one of those small skin knobs I get on my face sometimes (Paul burned off the last ones). I told him it is right above that small benign tumor in my brain and that if I were kid I might think the tumor was growing above my skull as well as under it and that maybe if I wasn’t careful I might sprout antennae from it; then what? He just laughed because it was a joke of course, BUT, if I were a kid that is what I would have thought. I thought stuff like that all the time, obviously I still do. 

       Post, orndorff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment