01 January 2017

Notes - pork and sauerkraut / ex.drive problems / adopt and adapt



       Mid-afternoon of your new year. You had pork, sauerkraut, veggies, half a baked potato and ice water for dinner. -- You have spent more than two hours retrieving the "1.e.book.final.doc" after the Seagate external drive failed and you had to delete it and repetition before rebooting you MacBook files. - Amorella

       1726 hours. I was a bit apprehensive when realizing the external drives were not working with the MacBook. Fortunately, I got my MacAir up and running for earlier backups.

       Post. - Amorella

       1731 hours. Do you want me to use a GMG.1 ebook final doc copy as the model for Soki's Choice; I can delete old text and drop in new?

       Perhaps a limited use will do, that is only the Intro info these first three chapters. - Amorella

       1736 hours. I'll start with a fresh document.

       Good. Later. - Amorella


       1731 hours. Do you want me to use a GMG.1 ebook final doc copy as the model for Soki's Choice; I can delete old text and drop in new?

       Perhaps a limited use will do, that is only the Intro info these first three chapters. - Amorella

       1736 hours. I'll start with a fresh document.

       Good. Later. - Amorella

       1812 hours. I understand. No copying Dedication and the like from GMG.1.

       Yes. You were already uncomfortable with it on your earlier try; before it was accidently deleted. - Amorella

       1815 hours. Just as well; I feel bad even considering copying to save time.

       Later, dude. Time for supper and the news. - Amorella

       2055 hours. And, one more episode of Netflix's "The Crown". I'm going to work on the NFD - 3 chapters.

       Enjoy. - Amorella

       2139 hours. I have completed the Three Chapters project except for the Dedication, Acknowledgements and whatever else it needs.

       More work on Soki's Address but you did it over correctly and with respect and dignity to the making of the work. This is a spiritual work after all like building a cathedral, that's how I, the Amorella, see it.

       2146 hours. I did not realize this.

       Of course not. You would not own up to it because that would sound arrogant and perhaps prideful to you. - Amorella

       2149 hours. The first work of literature I would put in that realm is Milton's Paradise Lost. And, this Soki's Choice is not literature, it is a fictional story not a great epic poem.

       We are changing the direction of the blog once again beginning tonight, fittingly enough. Knowing what you now know, that is, knowing how I expect this work to be treated let's create a draft document to work on this. - Amorella

       2157 hours. Strangely, I feel I can do this as long as you include the 'we', that is you, the Amorella, and me, an older, retired fellow who is willing.

       Set up the document and title it "Adopt and Adapt". - Post. - Amorella

       2216 hours. Done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment