28 August 2009

The Soul at Work





Amorella here. In this continuing analogy, the heart is being spiked by passion is as electrical energy running on a wire. The soul is as a magnetic field created by the moving energy of the ebb and flow of the passionate heart. The human heart is never static as it is filled with the passionate memories of a lifetime. Once this duel connection of heart and soul exists the magnetic field, if you will, may break free of its source and may sail through space like a thought without a thinker. This is as the property of light entwined in a cyclical dance of its electrical energy and magnetic field, each pushing and then being pulled by the other. In the physics of the universe no energy is lost. In the metaphysical world as I, Amorella, see it there is no energy, only spirit.

The doctored photo above, as the one in previous post, were used in an entirely different context in the books but this gives an impression of a magnetic field with an imaginary composition of the Aurora Borealis. The modified color is sun-tinted as a reminder of the solar system and planet a human being is born into and on. The heart is not contained in the soul. Both shimmer and flit as the Northern or Southern Lights in a setting between time and space -- an invisible conditional conjunction half way between the Living and the Dead. A setting that does not include aspects of hot, cold, wet or dry. That’s how Richard likes to think of the Soul in definition.

Of course you have the continuous ever-moving double setting of heart and soul but what about the mind? How does the mind fit into this fictional metaphysical formula? Tune in tomorrow.
For now, if you have a laptop -- with today’s above photo as well as yesterday’s, you might push the screen back and pull it forward slowly towards you. This may give you a better sense of a twin movement of the kernel shining through the shell. In this case though it is the kernel, the heart that is stronger than the soul that appears to dress it.

The metaphysical world has similar sense of physics as the natural universe; the difference is that the metaphysical world is conditional. What are written as nouns are actually less. What else would you expect orndorff?

I don’t know, Amorella. I am a noun and I can only relate myself to other nouns.

Tomorrow I will use a photograph that is the model I had you make of a mind and I will condense what you have already written on the subject so it can be left separate from what is in the books you cannot legally share for free on the Internet. The books, you will find, can become secondary to this blog if you live long enough to complete it. – Amorella.

Your above comment surprises to me, Amorella. I cannot imagine such a thing.

Of course you can’t. That’s the reason I’m here orndorff. Somebody in this day and age might as well imagine it.

So, the reader sees how it is in my head. A surprise. This is the way the first book started and it lead to two more. I never dreamed I would write three books. I had no idea how they would turn out until I was working of the final chapters of book three. This is a bit disconcerting in that I don’t know what else Amorella can come up with. Metaphysics is focused in logic not in fiction, but then perhaps it comes back to me thinking of myself as ‘mostly fiction’. If Amorella is willing to gather from my mind and brain and whatever else, I will go along with it for the imaginary adventure if nothing else. At least I don’t have to follow a white rabbit or peer into a looking glass. – rho.

No comments:

Post a Comment