31 August 2009

Three Peas, No Pod



This is Amorella. In case you have forgot, electricity was used as an analogy for the heart and a magnetic field was used as an analogy for the soul, and I said that the magnetic field may break free like light and be as a thought without a thinker. 

With the individual mind together with the heart and soul you have the heartansoulanmind as a single unit free and off on its own. Now, in my, Amorella’s, metaphysics or spiritual world, the more you have the less it is.

For the imagining person, think a storehouse of two-dimensional feeling in a little more than a one dimensional existence. Imagine your heartansoulanmind as a self-relative sentence, such as, “When you are not looking at it this paragraph is in Latin.” The observer always changes what is observed. If you doubt this look in a mirror. However, as the observer cannot observe the heartansoulanmind directly it remains (or appears to remain) unchanged.

I look in the mirror and I see me not you.

Knowing one’s self does not show up in a mirror.

What is the dimension of your imagination, Amorella?

It is singular, orndorff, and quite unlike your own.

I did not expect that, especially since yesterday you said you did not exist.

I can say whatever I want. Besides, no matter what I say, to you I exist because I completed a bargain with you. I wrote you three books. Words you could not and would not have written on your own.

Alas, this is true. In my heart of hearts you exist not because I believe you do but because I have the documented circumstantial evidence in the books. My reality is what it is.

Reality, now that is something we can work on defining next.

I think defining reality is impossible. According to Merriam-Webster, reality is “the quality or state of being real”  or  “the totality of real things and events” or also, “something that is neither derivative nor dependent but exists necessarily”. I’m not sure I understand the last definition ‘something that exists necessarily’.

This is something we can work on tomorrow. – Amorella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment