26 October 2009

Visual Thought: 1987



Amorella in the fold. The sketch will be explained at the post's conclusion. The words below are from orndorff’s Notes which he writes almost every day. I am changing the fonts to fit the blog. The note begins at about 2005 hours, after watching “Sixty Minutes”.


25 October 09

You are in the comfortable living room chair ready to work. Let’s go to it.


> [yesterday’s post is written as posted] <


I can hardly believe I wrote that post. What magic. How can my human mind work this way? Why can it work this way? Straight through in about an hour and a half. What can I say but thank you, Amorella.

You are welcome, I’m sure, orndorff. Later, dude.


26 October 09

Mid-morning. Strange, your last sentence last night looks so out of place in terms of word choice. I think my ‘thank you’ must be out of place too.

It is because it is forced by your cultural outlook and politeness. However, you had said thank you internally and that is enough. I responded politely as well. Both are forced by your cultural outlook. For this reason silence is usually golden on both our parts orndorff.


I am a puppet to my upbringing and culture, but I do not know how else to respond.

This is where you need to broaden your view and see me as an imaginary alien if you will. Assume I am not of your ways and that will be polite enough.


I am in unknown mental/imaginary territory here.

You are. This is a place to expand your reasoning and outlook. You will need this in writing The Rebellion. Parallel thinking on your part and I am raising the bar, so to speak. Think of yourself as a Marsupial in the first three books, and that I am telling/showing the story of the first human rebellion to you. You are too caught up in your cultural ways for such a universal story.


Tone, then is an important part.

Yes, it is. The field of thought needs to be broadened to include the Marsupials and their own Rebellion of the Dead. Such are the joys of fiction.


The experimental writing continues. As usual I am unsure. This could almost be a posting, but what photo would I use if I transfer this?

Let’s go to your folder, I’ll chose one for you while you are in this renewed state of thought.


Why did you choose this one, Amorella?

You drew this sketch in 1987 after you had an extreme sense of change of thought and no words to express it. This sketch seems appropriate here as a visual example of such a shift in thinking and perspective. Let’s title it: "Visual Thought: 1987”.


No comments:

Post a Comment