29 January 2010

Notes & re-editing to Voiced Scenes 8 - 10




          You edited and created an audio for scenes eight, nine, and ten. It is night time and before one of your favorite shows, ‘Numb3rs’. Everyone else has gone to bed.

         I did not do as much as I thought I would. Several interruptions and errands then son-in-law, Paul, and I watched a film he just got from Netflick called City of Ember. We both enjoyed it but Carol and Kim and Owen had already gone to bed.

         Keep working and you will soon finish this chapter, then we work on chapter three while you are editing chapter two. As we go along the story will make more conscious sense to you though I will always be one step ahead as far as the plot goes. Don’t worry, it will have some twists and turns that you do not expect. – Amorella.

         It was full of those from the get-go. Nothing is coming into my head on chapter three at all. I can’t do two things at once.

         No, that is mostly true, but I can do one thing and you can do another in your head. As with yesterday, so you will feel more like you accomplished something, let’s add today’s work here and call it a day.

Scene 8
The Supervisor shook her-an-his head thinking;  like I need a currier. Love is a mysterious rider on the back of the wild stallion, Free Will. Aeneas will play his part in this I have no doubt.

  Do the Dead presume I will show myself and be a subject of their demands? I am built to allow them dignity and I have promised myself they can keep it through death, but living and dead, human beings have to provide the dignity themselves. Do they think they can rest in peace without it? What did human beings suppose life was? Even though the Dead know better they continue on as if they were still living. Such is their lot. They better get used to being dead because it is going to be a long time before they are anything else.

   The reader can see how it is from both sides of the fence. That’s the way it is going to be throughout these three books. People can have a hard time with concepts like heaven and hell or war and peace because they are rarely ever completely one or the other. The same is true for love and hate. Compassion and empathy take their toll just as revenge, boredom and even whimsy do. 

 Living people talk about the weather and how it will change. It is easier to talk about than people changing, ever. They will sort through this though, if they live long enough, and as you will see, so will the Dead, who will consciously live on much longer than they can imagine.

Scene 9
Sophia brooded on Aeneas as she sat alone staring at the north window in her room. The myths say Aeneas was made a god when Aphrodite requested it of Zeus, but it is plain to see the story is not true. He may have been favored by Aphrodite, but she is not his real mother. Aeneas’ mother was a descendant of our human Mother, the first woman with whom all on Earth are also descendants, Sophia considered. Aeneas is one of us. All we can do is hope Aphrodite still favors him. I hope she favors our species in particular, though I don’t know why she should.

The goddess of love would let us rest in our Home within the womb of Mother Earth. She would let us sleep under ground on which our great grandchildren play. An interruption in her mulling. A knock on her privacy door. “Who is it?” asked Sophia.

“It is I, Aeneas he announced. “I am ready to meet with the Supervisor if that is your will.”

           Sophia opened the oak door and appeared sincerely. “Good to see you,” she said. She surmised, he is in his twenties and beardless, then added aloud, “You are looking quite handsome, my young man.”

Tall and handsome, she deduced, lanky and soldier-like with thin dark brows and a cute wide curl running along his right parted hair. She smiled provocatively while noting his hands, no doubt this young Aeneas is a scrumptious lover also.

         “And you are looking as beautiful as our natural Mother herself. You could be her twin.”

         She humbly reacted, “So I’ve been told; but I don’t think we look that closely alike.”

         Aeneas chuckled with surprise, “We are all cousins and bound to have similarities with Mother.

         She pointedly asked, “Are you ready to meet the Supervisor? Do you feel up to it?”

         “Yes, why do you ask, Sophia? Of course I am. I would have respectfully declined your request otherwise.” He paused then queried, “Is it true Supervisor has never been seen?”

          She quipped, “Rumor has it so.”

          “They say such rumors even run Home to Earth.” Both laughed cautiously at the curiosity of the thought. “In any case,” added Aeneas, “I trust Aphrodite is with me as I assume it is Hades that I will formally meet.” He quietly fancied, whether it is Hades or the Supervisor in disguise, is another question.

Scene 10
         Mid-afternoon. Salaman relaxed with Kassandra in the public bath. “How does that feel?” he asked suggestively while slowly massaging her upper spine and shoulder blades.

         “Comfortable Salaman,” stated Kassandra in a low voice. “You always have comfortable and private hands even in a public place like this. “Will you do my neck please.” As she turned her head to the left for his firm hands, she caught a glimpse of her childhood friend, Agathia at the other end of the pool. Kassandra immediately turned and gave Salaman a quick peck on the cheek for private fun and the public innuendo it might cause. She said to herself, I am never outside who I am inside.



***

No comments:

Post a Comment