02 July 2010

Notes

        After noon, and Carol is readying to the grocery. Later you are going to Westerville for the night and returning Sunday. You have been working on scenes four through seven on the audio draft. Although the audio jack is suddenly not working on your MacBook you can listen through the speakers in a private place when you have the time. You will probably not finish this work this weekend but you are returning Thursday and can give Aunt Patsy and Uncle Ernie a disk then.
         Something is always going on. I don’t mind too much, but . . .
         Stop there, orndorff. I don’t mind. You have a life to live. This is extra.
         I don’t think of writing as extra.
         It is, orndorff. Later, dude. Post. Amorella.

        After the drive to Westerville Carol and l had a late supper at Potbelly’s at Polaris. Dusk. Thought I would finish up scene seven on draft and found I lost it on the Natural Reader program so I have to redo the ‘feeding’ in and will wait until tomorrow to begin and finish it. I knew better but had forgot. At least I kept a doc draft to insert. It’ll take about fifteen minutes. Maybe I’ll do it later tonight.
         Such is the life of writing. Tomorrow then, if not tonight. You can probably get a few more scenes tomorrow too, before the family gathering, again at Aunt Ruthie and Tony’s – this time for Marilyn, your California cousin (at least one of them). – Amorella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment