08 July 2010

Notes


         Kim and Owen leave today. Busy, though fun busy time. You are off to Westerville to see Bob P. for lunch, then bringing Carol back as she will drive up with Kim later this morning.
         One of my fears I suppose, is that if I don’t write I will lose the ability and then I would have little to do creatively. I have thought I would take up sketching if that were to happen because having nothing of zest, of passion, would leave one quite depressed I would think. Once these six books are completed it would be fun to think about working up graphics (from a sophisticated software program) and turn the whole set into a kind of comic book. I have pictures of most all of my characters from magazines and second hand books, mostly with older movie stars from the forties, fifties and sixties posted in them. It is something for me to think about in any case. I am more comfortable for a plan, but one that is open to change at most any time.
         Thus, I can better do my own work, orndorff. Open-mindedness can only carry you so far though, and reason too for that matter. Your ‘imagination within reason’ extends your concepts that you enjoy sharing. A few days off from anything is productive in itself. Tomorrow your normal schedule will return, at least you hope so. Strangely, you work best in routine. Such is the human species also. Privacy is one thing but closed-mindedness is another. Clarity is yet another. This is something we will work on in terms of your chosen vehicle for communication, the written word. Later, dude. Post. – Amorella.


         That is fine with me, Amorella. I love writing, but realize I am a plodding writer. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment