30 October 2010

Notes & first reference to 'T/E' in ch. six

         Another former student, recently sent you a link to “Wink of an Eye” a third season original Star Trek episode in which the crew confronts invisible ‘time-accelerated’ aliens. Captain Kirk and others have to be sped-up time-wise to match the aliens physical existence. And you see this as a good example of a dimensional warp and want to tap the concept into thought/entanglement one way or another.

         Brother. How embarrassing. Yesterday I wanted to ‘copyright’ the concept of thought/entanglement and today I find myself wanting to borrow from an earlier Star Trek concept. Alas, am I going to rue the day I began all this honesty in experimental (subconscious/unconscious) writing back in the 1980’s?

         You need to constantly acknowledge who you are, orndorff. This is not just for honesty’s sake. I cannot work unless your mind remains loose and free.

         This is sometimes a bit humiliating, Amorella.

         Too bad, boy. You want something enough, you pay the piper for it just like everyone else. Post for good measure. – Amorella. 


No comments:

Post a Comment