31 July 2011

Notes - conflicted


You were home, unpacked and settled before seventeen hundred hours. You are both happy to have Jadah the Cat back with her adopted family. . . . You watched the national news with some dismay over the budget.

         I’ll keep the politics to myself from now on, or try to. I rant over things and get angry and become just like those who have an opposing perspective.

          Actually, it’s worse than that, orndorff.

         Probably, but I don’t want to talk about it; I don’t even want to think about the politics. Nothing can be done until election time. I wish there were a better way to govern, but there isn’t. No more for tonight. I’m done.

         You think the species is no longer worthy of hope for a better, more humane life for all? – Amorella.

         Not at the moment.

         This is not a true statement. A conflict with heart and mind currently exists. Your soul is hopeful but drowned out by anger at yourself more than with the species.

         Could be, Amorella. I’m done for the night.

         Title this conflicted. Post. – Amorella.

No comments:

Post a Comment