30 July 2011

Notes - a game, not a war /


Early afternoon. Paul is off to the hospital to study; Carol, Kim and Owen are off to a couple ‘children’s stores’ for shopping. You have spent time reading Paul’s new issue of Motor Trend and attempting to download a ten dollar update of Natural Voice (Natural Reader), but the site is having a problem accepting your original serial number, which they say is correct. You would like to continue making CD’s of each chapter.

         I don’t know anything about Podcasts but perhaps I could create a Podcast of the book once it is complete.

         Spent time with Owen, lunch at Stove Oven on Lee, a nap. Almost time for the news. Nothing much going on and you feel as if you are neglecting your writing. This is a cultural subject not a personal (humanity oriented) one so keep the perspective. Your upbringing along with many others is personal responsibility for regulating your time. Strange at it seems, you are mostly lazy and always have been – find the easiest way to do something and get it done. You have the easiest way to write, but getting it done is not by any particular timetable. This is as a chess game, boy, with a lifetime clock limit.

         Who am I playing, who is my/the opponent?

         Use your imagination. You and me versus the world, if you like. – Amorella.

         That’s pretty strong.

         It’s a game, not a war. You’re the romantic, come up with something. – Amorella

         I’ll keep it to myself.

         Not from me though. You can keep nothing from me, pal. Supper is coming on the table.  Post. – Amorella.

No comments:

Post a Comment