22 November 2011

Notes - I am Here both at once.

         After twenty-hundred hours and it has been a busy day. Lunch at Potbelly’s and cube steak, baked potato and veggies for supper. Late afternoon you all saw J. Edgar at the Regal, which you each enjoyed. Linda and Jean had their luggage delivered from Trans Air early afternoon and nothing was missing. Not a bad day considering the wet weather. While the women were shopping at Kenwood you watched the third episode of Grimm.
         Surprising to me, I enjoy the Friday night TV show. What characters and bazaar plots – all of which make it fun and creative entertainment. Keep the humor and there is a hit as far as I am concerned. Too much human interaction to focus on much of any consideration at all related to writing. Not that I mind, it is rather pleasant having the interruptions from family. The women are always discussing something in the background – right now the focus is on desserts (baking three pies) and three loaves of pumpkin bread for neighbors and Thanksgiving.
         You are sitting in your black lounger in the bedroom, Linda and Jean are in bed and Carol is finishing up in the kitchen. You had a piece of fresh baked pumpkin bread and found it up to par. You feel, rightly so, that Carol is an excellent cook and enjoys being so when company comes. You did the clean up and dishwashing for both breakfast and supper. This is usual when she has spent some time in the kitchen and since you have no interest in cooking food.
         You are concerned for your recent lack of interest in actual writing, thinking yourself not authentic enough as a novelist, and you are half expecting me to lambaste you for it. I will not. This track with Merlyn and Arthur is new but the adventure is to somehow conveying to the reader that this is the metaphysics of HeavenOrHellBothOrNeither. Bob is as Holmes and you are as Watson. You see a twist that in actual fact if Bob were talking to you about the Place of the Dead, this would indeed be the order of things. The Dead know what you do not. I, Amorella, know what you do not. Inward you fear I am going to let you down because you do not see yourself sensitive enough to have the imagination for this selection, for the form and function, the schematics of the Place. You have good reason to think this, to have this reservation. That is the main reason for the stall on your part. Do you disagree? – Amorella
         I don’t know, Amorella. What you say could be, but it appears to me that the writing on the wall is turning into the same color as the wall. I understand what you have written in these notes. I can grasp the distance from being outside three universes and within the dimensional trap of being humanely Dead. It is a stretch of dimensional layering especially since, through imagination, I can be in both places at once. It is the matter of putting both perspectives within a single thought and condensing the thought to the short six word sentence, “I am Here both at once.” This I can do.
         You see, you are thinking like Merlyn, this is a good sign. Post. – Amorella.
          I am reminded of the first shaman, Grandfather, pointing to the star, and saying to his grandchild and others, "We are from there to here."Yet my mind is not pointing to a star standing on Earth, my mind is saying, "I can see we are one of three universes and that we can reside both within and without at the same time."
           Your lack of authenticity here is because you cannot yet accept the possibility of such a human condition. - Amorella
           Ohio's state motto is "With God all things are possible," but I do not accept this. I cannot accept the word "all" in any context of this sort. 
            Spoken without a hint of gallows humor. You tickle my fancy, boy.  Dread does not appear to be in your vocabulary. - Amorella
             I am honest and true to myself (in context). I have no reason to dread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment