27 November 2011

Notes - weather in and out / too close

          You had Cheerios for breakfast, skipped the paper but for the comics, did your exercises, napped, had a ham and cheese rollup for lunch. Mostly recovered from yard work and mowing yesterday but your lower back has had pain from four to six. Today is as was expected cloudy with rain, but the lawn is taken care of and the under the deck was cleaned out – stuff for the trash in the morning. Carol is surprised some wildflowers are still blooming but much cooler winter-like weather is on the way this week. Here it is mid-afternoon almost on the dot and you have little ambition to do much. Post. Later, dude. – Amorella. 
           Rather embarrassing. I usually have some interest in something but today not so much. I'm pretty much reflecting the outside weather at present. 



         After twenty-one hundred hours and you are wondering what will happen to Occupy.
         What they need to do is ‘occupy’ minds not city parks. I realize that is what they are trying to do, but I salute them because (I would hope) that what they want is a better world for their children. I think Americans are conditioned to short attention spans by our culture – too many ten second commercials over the years. Too much news making way for new news making way for even newer news. You hear this for a lifetime then you are dead. What was all that news about? I am thinking the Dead in Amorella’s story don’t want to come back to this. Talk about cultural shock. That reminds me, what is Merlyn doing, Amorella? He has been back for almost three years and I don’t hear much from him. I mean, he’s written in the book as being here in 2011, so what is he doing, hanging out in my head like a character in “Being John Malkovich”? Or, perhaps he is in someone else’s head about now.
         You ask an entertaining question, old man. Precisely where is Merlyn and what is he doing? – Amorella
         Another film comes to mind, Tom Stoppard’s “Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead”.  Wikipedia says it “is an absurdist, existentialist tragicomedy”, pretty much like the world I live in if you ask me. 
         No one asked you, boy. – Amorella
         Sorry.
         Do you want me to “occupy” your mind, boy? – Amorella
         No. I don’t. I am free-minded. That is the reason I think of you as “good angel like”. I figure that if there are good angels and bad angels then bad angels have to do with the wont or need for power one way or another. Sometimes I do not think, do not consider, especially when the thoughts just roll out via the keyboard. You do not ‘dwell’ in my mind, you are not as a character in either film I just mentioned. I do not understand how you are and are not here at the same time, but you are. You allow me distance for which I am much appreciative. I know, because when I have been too close for my own good, or at least feel that I am too close for my own good, I concentrate (however that is) to back away ‘face forward’. That is the feeling. No power, just Presence. No need for power. – rho
         All for tonight, boy. Post. – Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment