26 April 2012

Notes - what would be the point?

         You are sitting in the lot near the Pottery Barn at the Tanger Outlet off I-71 and S.R.35. You drove up to Dublin to see Uncle John (Hammond) and to celebrate his eighty-eighth birthday a month early, as you will in Cleveland when he has his real birthday. He was quite chipper and in good spirits. Carol, you and Mary Lou took him to a well known nearby restaurant for an excellent buffet lunch at La Scala off Dublin-Grandville Road in east Dublin.

         1638 hours. Home, unpacked and sitting in the easy chair in the bedroom while Carol is greeting the cat in the kitchen. After that full course lunch/dinner (bowl of fish & mix soup, garden salad (plus), meat balls and spaghetti (plus), and carrot cake for dessert) combo I will have to do my exercises today. I want to do them today.

         You and Carol watched the national news and the DVRed “Revenge” from last night. You then completed forty minutes of modified aerobics to help balance out the lunch/dinner you had earlier – half a peanut butter and raisin sandwich on wheat for a lite supper. Earlier today you finally hit 275.0 on the scales. Your next goal is 260 – the weight app says you should aim for an August target, but you have your doubts. Your muse is on your mind, but then what else is new. – Amorella

         She is. I am ready for bed though, not writing. It has been a good and fun day, but I am ready for a good night’s sleep.

         Are you going to try your Sigmund app again? How about I program the words and you can see what happens?

         Okay, Amorella. I’ll try it. Here are the words my ‘intuition’ tapped: [ancient; battle; paradise; rendezvous; beach].

         I concur, boy. Post. – Amorella

         Obviously, ancient, battle, paradise relate to The Rebellion but I don’t know about rendezvous. Beach brings to mind, Rio. What do you want me to dream – having a rendezvous with one of my characters on a beach along the River Styx?

         What would be the point of that, boy? Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment