27 November 2012

Notes - a wonderful memory -


         You and Carol had supper at Panera then she drove to Kroger's and you are at Michael Tire for tire rotations on Carol's 03 Accord with 133500 miles. Dr. Bajaj wants you to lose a few more pounds by your next visit in March, otherwise A1C is 6.7 which she said was fine but you think you have some work to do after Christmas, but you can start anytime orndorff. - Amorella

         I need to lose eight pounds to stay fairly even. Ten would be better. Dr. Bajaj said I had no excuses because I must be eating more and exercising less. Sounds reasonable to me.

         2226 hours. I cannot focus on writing. Too excited about Florida and prep for trip.

         You are seventy years old and prepping for the trip and the Gulf puts your mind into your life adventures. You're still alive, boy, enjoy the days with family and friends. You were looking through photos of the last decade. Drop in a favorite. Just the two of you, and then call it a night.



Carol and me on the Ponte Vecchio over the Arno
Old friends Craig and Alta took the photo
- a wonderful memory in a sometimes wonderful world -


No comments:

Post a Comment