01 December 2012

Notes - Living or Dead


          2136 hours. We arrived at the condo this afternoon. Linda came over with Carol after they shopped at Sam's Club. I had unpacked the car by the time they arrived. A wonderful lunch at the Conch Republic served by Scot our very knowledgeable server. He suggested I set up the chapter sections so they could be adapted for a film -- one section throughout the series, such as "Diplomatic Post" be written as a film script. I have not thought of such a thing, but I did say this work is going to be better written and tighter than the original, at least that is my hope. I cannot imagine however, taking away the 'weaving of the stories' because the weaving appears a necessity in that Merlyn is doing the sectional dreaming. How else to add dimension to the stories other than through the interweaving by a dead man dreaming?

         Before sunset we took a short walk on the beach that I was going to show (the sunset), however I forgot the cord that connects the camera to the MacAir. Perhaps I can pick one up at a photo shop. Paul could bring his down but that won't be until next week. Tomorrow I will have the relax time to work on the story. I am ready to get back into it. Tomorrow, if I take a photo or two I'll do it with the iPhone and transfer them to the laptop if I remember how. It will be a new experience. Okay, I should have let you go first Amorella. I am being wordy and really have nothing else to say other than "we are glad to be here."

         You forgot to mention the enjoyment of seeing Linda, Bill, Jean and Jen and having a good breakfast (tradition) at Mama's Kitchen on Dale Mabry. - Amorella

         Indeed. I should have mentioned the family hospitality. And. Jen picked out a new (to us) dinner spot last night -- the Red Mesa on Fourth in St. Pete. Good food and very cool setting. We almost always delight in trying a new restaurant as much as we enjoy revisiting our favorites each trip to Florida. I just cracked open the sliding door in the bedroom and can hear the waves beating against the sand. One of the best of pleasant sounds, especially live.

         Some matters are understood, boy, they don't need to be expressed. Living and/or Dead, this is the way it is. Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment