30 June 2013

Notes - enjoy the peace / good weekend


         Mid-morning. You drove to McDonalds for breakfast and began eating it there; which it turned out was not such a good idea. So, home you came where they finished their pancakes then played. Brennan wanted Owen's toy but he had one of his own. Mary Lou just arrived and the four are heading to the local children's park a block away. You may now enjoy the quiet. - Amorella

         I do enjoy it. I'm played out for the time being. (1005)

         Sometimes I am played out too. - Amorella

         Lines from Hamlet rise in my head making me a bit uncomfortable.

** **
GUILDENSTERN
But these cannot I command to any utterance of harmony.
I have not the skill.

HAMLET
Why, look you now, how unworthy a thing you make of me! You would play upon me. You would seem to know my stops. You would pluck out the heart of my mystery. You would sound me from my lowest note to the top of my compass. And there is much music, excellent voice, in this little organ, yet cannot you make it speak? 'Sblood, do you think I am easier to be played on than a pipe? Call me what instrument you will, though you can fret me, yet you cannot play upon me.

 Hamlet, Act 3, scene 2
** **

         It was a figure of speech, boy. People may play all they wish, but it is their own music not mine. - Amorella

         It was about me not you, an easily made mistake. It is I who worries about being played upon.

         Manipulation is a built in tool for survival in this universe, boy. The Dead have no need of such a tool; ah you have your irony here, survival is an existential point of contention; not if, but why. - Amorella

         Such darkness lights a smile; with such a humor I can get along rather reasonably.

         Enjoy the peace. Post.  - Amorella


You are happy to be home sleeping in your own bed. Again, you had another busy and fun day with the boys. Kim and Paul arrived home late afternoon with Jennifer cookies from On the Rise in Cleveland Heights as treats. Paul begins studying for his new level cardiothoracic anesthesiological exam in a week or two. He is excited the Cleveland Clinic Fellowship is successfully completed and that by the end of July he will be at work in surgeries at Marion General/Smith Institute. - Amorella

         2135 hours. What a delightful evening ride home. We stopped with Kim and Paul on the way home to see two model homes. Perhaps, if things begin well, they will be looking to build in the area in October. I remember building our two houses, it was a very exciting and uplifting time. We had supper at the 'rocking chair place' at Exit 100 on I-71 south of Columbus, then headed home. It has been a good weekend. 

         Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment