26 June 2014

Notes - been busy / sci fi /

         Mid-afternoon. You four had lunch at the Brazenhead (watching the first half of USA versus Germany) then Paul left for his trip home. They are car shopping later this afternoon since he is having problems with his ‘06 Accord (he drove down in Kim’s CRV). Supposedly the TV and accessories are now in working order. You are reading the manual. Carol and Linda just left for Westerville – you are happy that she is finally driving the Avalon. Carol, Linda and Mary Lou are going down to the Hocking Hills tomorrow. Carol is coming home Saturday morning. On Sunday evening you will be back at Kim and Paul’s until Linda’s flight to Tampa next Wednesday.

         My suggestion is you take some time to play with the new Sony and relax – take a nap. Post. Later. – Amorella

         1427 hours. I am already enjoying the library quiet. I don’t think I can work this television yet. My concern is hitting the wrong button/buttons and having to call Paul because of it. I would just as soon not play around. Paul also set up the WiFi and Internet as well as the blue tooth for iPad music. The sound bar is not overwhelming which is good; nice mellow sound; the sub-woofer works fine also – pleasant rumble; just enough to suit my tastes. I am not cranking the music any time soon. I guess I’ll go try to turn on the TV and see what happens.


         Late afternoon. You watched a Sci Fi channel show titled “Dominion” about angels and humans. It leaves you unsettled. – Amorella

         1628 hours. I am surprised and a little unnerved. I think of you, Amorella, as angel-like in character and you are dissimilar to any of the characters in the “Dominion” story.

         I play a few fictional characters in your stories, boy. Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment