26 September 2014

Notes - Onesixanzero / sharing / automated fingers / 445 words in Pouch 6

         Late morning. You are at Pine Hill Lakes Park and have completed your thirty-minute walk. Carol is still walking. The day is more and more Autumn in setting but warmer as the month can sometimes be. Last night you slept in bed until a coughing fit, walked to the chair and promptly fell asleep until morning. – Amorella

         Surprise. You drove home, Carol took two Jennifer cookies from the freezer and now you have your ice waters and cookies sitting in the shade facing west in Rose Hill Cemetery. Carol is on page 274 of Child’s The Enemy and you are ready to work on Pouch Six. While sitting in the park facing the lake you thought it would be humorous if the machine was a misfit, having trouble between consciousness and unconscious or automatic machinery behavior and that his nickname is Hiccup. – Amorella

         1121 hours. Wow. I did but I had already forgotten the thought – it appeared humorous at the time. I was waiting for Carol to get to the other side so we could wave before we both started back to the car. I remember thinking that for some reason the Cleric got the machinery because it was a misfit and she felt sorry for it and helped it get along. Rather silly actually. Probably me feeling sorry for myself, irony now but growing up that was me. I kept thinking as a kid that I didn’t get to do what I wanted when I really did get to do most any I wanted to do. Then there was always math class every year a hell part of the day. Doug could always do it all. I daydreamed my life away until college. Then I discovered I would have to work in school and I didn’t want to so I didn’t.

         That is mostly laziness boy I assure you. – Amorella

         Well, I don’t really agree. Anyway, the priestess ‘fixes’/raises this computer machinery and helps it along the way, much as I have always received help from caring and kind friends.

         Think on it. What you really want is a twist of some sort, take a thick stick pretzel and make a three-loop skinner one instead. – Amorella

         1133 hours. That’s good, Amorella.

         Start a new document and let’s go to it. – Amorella

         1210 hours. I feel better with 77 words. I had no idea how to begin.

         We begin quickly boy because of the word limit. You’ll be fine once this first pouch segment from ThreePlanets is up and running. Here is the first from across the galaxy. – Amorella

** **
            I want my companion, thinks Onesixanzero. I want Drenakite the Savior to be inside my pouch where I can keep her safe.

            The gray dark stone walled pouch opens and the Director of ThreePlanets walks in and sits stiffly and silently in one of two comfortable half circular leaf green armchairs. The pouch closes.

            Onesixanzero says, “Good morning, Mr. Kembel. What can I do for you today?”

            “I am waiting for Drenakite. She will be here momentarily.

From Pouch 6 Book 2 – Three Planets © rho
** **

         You are home and Carol is fixing left over turkey soup. Post. - Amorella


          1332 hours. I was looking over the dimensions of the Gate of the Sun in Bolivia; they are about ten feet high and thirteen feet wide. How about making the tower a fourteen feet wide square with a five-foot peaked top.

         Why not? The dark greenish-to-black moss on the outside and in is, like the leaf, a way for machinery to sense like a human. Amorella

         You just woke up from an hour and a half nap. Checked your phone and saw Kim, Paul and the boys are home from their trip. Later, dude. – Amorella


         Denise Williams was one of your former students who passed on your book announcement to the Indian Hill Alumni and you apologized when you realize that when you deleted the announcement it also deleted her sharing. She suggests you do a Facebook ‘Like’ page for your work as you have seen others do. You thanked her for the idea because you truly appreciate it. However, upon thinking more about it you are not sure that a Like page is appropriate for a story being told to an Angel even in fiction. Here is your conflict. The ‘telling a story to an Angel’ is not the original context for writing the book, which was to explain and use yourself for, in your mind (imagination and experience), an authentic fiction. It is mine. You told Denise you wanted to share your story not sell it. A ‘Like’ page is a way of sharing. Post.  – Amorella

          Thank you, Amorella

        You now have two hundred and eighty one words and Drenakite is about to arrive. – Amorella


         1739 hours. My fingers move and letters into words appear on the keyboard. My fingers move before I ‘know’ the letters. The fingers hit the keys on their own. As this has not been drafted before the experience is quite noticeable after the immediate fact.

         Time for a break, boy. – Post. - Amorella

         You now have 445 words completed on your first draft of Pouch Six. Enough for tonight. Tomorrow evening Kim and the boys will meet you for supper at Cracker Barrel before arriving home for the next few days.

         2241 hours. This draft is mostly working but I need to keep simplifying the amount of material to be taken in by the reader. I need to ease into it myself.

         Post, dude. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment