28 September 2014

Notes - Sunday morning / bed thoughts

         Mid-morning. You were both up early, breakfast and the Sunday paper – working on small last minute chores before Kim and the boys come down. – Amorella

         0903 hours. We had the windows up during the night but we are closing them this morning. With the cloud cover it is downright chilly in the house. Basically, I’m ready to go back to bed and sleep until Monday.

         Your joints ache in the cool humidity boy. You were walking around like a ninety year old man picking up the newspapers this morning. – Amorella

         0910 hours. I forgot that. Yes, I was very slow with aching knees this morning although I don’t think I was walking like a ninety year old. – Kim just called they are on their way. Carol is about to wash her hair and Paul is at the airport waiting to go to his conference. Owen told me Brennan just called him a ‘potato’. This their trip to Grandma and Papa’s begins.

         Relax while you can boy. Post. - Amorella

         0930 hours. I wonder what Dead 6 is going to be about.

                   Carol and Kim are up reading to the boys before bed. You are enjoying the relative quiet. You spent time, mostly with Owen this afternoon, playing variations of T Ball and Soccer between relaxing on the front porch while Owen made fun for himself, calling it “doing nature” but what he met was “observing nature”. He reminded me of myself at that age. Moving along through the day like a quiet stream with a fun few rapids placed serendipitously along the way.

         2110 hours. I have been thinking about whether to do a website or a Facebook ‘Like’ page. Professional writers prefer a website because they have more control. At this point though I feel I am a bit premature on either. I have the blog, that seems to be enough for now; and I would not have that if you, Amorella, had not insisted.

         Do not erase. These are your thoughts. Post. - Amorella
         

No comments:

Post a Comment