28 November 2014

Notes - at present /

         You arrived home mid-afternoon. Carol is tired of driving. You spent time cleaning up three daily newspapers of ads, sports and whatnots; which leaves not much in comparison. Earlier today you had breakfast with Kim, Paul and the boys at Scrambler’s at Polaris, then you and Paul took the boys home while Carol and Kim went to visit Andy F. at Ameriprise in Worthington. – Amorella

         1807 hours. This was at my suggestion. It is time Kim understands our investment strategies and has a say in ones that are of longer range. She will have the most to gain or lose in the process.

         Yesterday’s Thanksgiving affair was well produced and everyone appeared to have a good time. Tuesday and Wednesday were not good personally because of arthritis and dizziness. Paul prescribed another two prescriptions of what I have been taking. So far the dizziness continues. I would not presently drive a car on a bet. Plus, the pills make me very sleepy. After the dinner and conversations Paul took the boys and me home for a nap. I slept almost three hours. I will be ready for bed early tonight also. Almost half the time I get up from a chair or the bed I have the spells. Sitting down or lying down also produce similarly uncomfortable results. Cool mornings also make for bad arthritic conditions. I kept to myself on the sidelines in most family conversations. Still, under these conditions it was enjoyable overall. I was finding a quiet place now and then was also enjoyable. We’ll no doubt get up again at Christmas if not before. The women, the cooks, thought it was a rousing success. It certainly was delicious.

         We had left over soup for supper (still very good) and Carol is finishing up with the three daily papers. I finished them just before the food.

         You feel caught up with the general sense of how life is at present. Later, dude. Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment