30 April 2015

Notes - curled / flat feet

         Mid-afternoon. Carol is cleaning out the inside of the Honda; you are sitting on the deck. Earlier you both had lunch at Piada Italian and before that you both walked at the community center thus you had a total of forty minutes of exercises for the day. You also finished painting the chairs, which are mostly dry. The rains have not yet arrived but will as darker clouds are gathering. – Amorella

         1440 hours. It is amazing how easy it is to recondition wrought iron furniture. We have had one set of table and four chairs since 1978 and we bought another set with an umbrella in 1993. A few sprinkles are settling – time to move inside.

         Carol suggested it was time for a Graeter’s, which you bought, then home for a nap on the bedroom lounger with Jadah curled on your chest. – Amorella

         1644 hours. I must have slept a good hour. It is darkish gray and cool outside. Carol finished cleaning the inside of the Honda – looks good. I did the inside of the Toyota a couple weeks ago. Once the weather clears up both cars will get a bath at Mike’s Car Wash and be looking sharp and good to go.

         Post. - Amorella


        You had peppers in a bowl of stuffing for supper, which you both enjoyed. You watched “Battle Creek” and “Bones” tonight. Earlier you got the Honda washed and stopped in Bed, Bath and Beyond near Mason-Montgomery Road to use their computerized Dr. Scholl’s foot machine, which said you needed their custom shoe insert 330. You could immediately tell the difference and so far you are quite pleased. – Amorella

         2302 hours. I even dropped them in my slippers once home and have been wearing them all evening. The machine said I didn't have very good feet, then I remembered that one was of the reasons I was rejected from the USAF at least twice when I volunteered, once in 1961 and again in 1964. The other reason was blood pressure problems. Shoot, back then I wanted to make it a career if I could.  What did I know? 


         Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment