28 June 2015

Notes - such is life /

         You did not feel well this morning both in your right knee and stomach (flu like symptom). In any case you chose not to go to the Cook or the Class reunions, resting or sleeping until noon. You had an open face slice of wheat bread and peanut butter for lunch, plus a cookie and a Coke Zero. The others are presently at the Cook reunion at Mary Lou’s. You have awkward regrets over your morning decision; rest assured however, it comes from the depths of your imperfect character. – Amorella

         1302 hours. I am better at quiet one-on-one situations. One of the reasons I always attach myself to Fritz or Sandy at our class gatherings/reunions. I do not know what to say to people and I am usually better off saying next to nothing. I miss seeing Kay, Judy, Bill, Don and a few others (Sandy wasn’t coming this year). I didn’t feel well earlier – I think I should not have eaten a piece of cold leftover pizza about 2300 hours last night. I awoke feeling like I had the stomach flu (polite word), that and my inability to walk any length of distance. Such are the unranked combinations of my decision (who wants to see an unwell old man hobbling across a field to a shelter house).

         Honesty prevails. Go back to bed and rest up, boy. Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment