28 June 2015

Notes - Sunday /

         You did not feel well this morning both in your right knee and stomach (flu like symptom). In any case you chose not to go to the Cook or the Class reunions, resting or sleeping until noon. You had an open face slice of wheat bread and peanut butter for lunch, plus a cookie and a Coke Zero. The others are presently at the Cook reunion at Mary Lou’s. You have awkward regrets over your morning decision; rest assured however, it comes from the depths of your imperfect character. – Amorella

         1302 hours. I am better at quiet one-on-one situations. One of the reasons I always attach myself to Fritz or Sandy at our class gatherings/reunions. I do not know what to say to people and I am better off saying next to nothing. I miss seeing Kay, Judy, Bill and a few others (Sandy wasn’t coming this year). I didn’t feel well earlier – I think I should not have eaten a piece of cold leftover pizza about 2300 hours last night. I awoke feeling like I had the stomach flu (polite word used), that and my inability to walk any length of distance. Such are the unranked combinations of my decision (who wants to see an old man hobbling across a field to a shelter house).

         Honesty prevails. Go back to bed and rest up, boy. Post. - Amorella

         Late afternoon. Carol brought you a plate of food home from Mary Lou’s and after you ate a late lunch. You drove to Potbelly’s and she had supper as she had had an early lunch. You are sitting in the south lot of Macy’s at Polaris while Carol is taking something back and perhaps buying something new in the process. Later, you are planning on meeting some of the Cooks’ at Graeter’s at seven. Then back to Kim and Paul’s – in the morning you meet at Cracker Barrel at Rt. 36 and I-71 for breakfast with the Cooks’. Afterwards, Carol and Linda get their hair done near Panera at Maxtown Road and State Street before you three head back to Mason. Kim and Paul are having the others over for a cookout supper tomorrow night; at least that is the present plan. – Amorella

         1731 hours. I like your summary Amorella. It reminds me of important things at the time. Otherwise, all this would just blend one day into a month and a month into a year. Each day is important and the remembrance of my Class of 1960 in embedded deep where it belongs whether I saw them today or not. I am feeling better and I probably would have gone if I felt as I do presently, though if I had had a long walk to the shelter house and it was as cool and windy and damp as this morning I might still settle against it. The weather has a lot to do with the arthritis, no question about it. I did take a pill early this morning and I’ll take another tonight, eventually these aching to harsh pains will subside. I put the iPhone Hotspot on to sent.

         Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment