25 October 2015

Notes - work day Sun day /

         You and Carol spent the morning and the first part of the afternoon raking and cleaning up the yard and putting the outdoor furniture away for Winter. You had a late lunch at Penn Station and ice cream at Graeter’s. Carol worked on three loads of laundry during the day also and you cleaned and fueled the Avalon for Tuesday’s trip to somewhere below Atlanta and perhaps Macon, Georgia depending the rainy weather caused by last week’s Pacific hurricane. The recycle trash and garbage as well as seven large bags of leaves are out the morning pickup. Carol is watching “The Good Wife”. Earlier, during supper, you watched a “Modern Family” and a “Home Fires” along with tonight’s “Madam Secretary”. Such was your Sunday. – Amorella

         2147 hours. I had an hour nap while Carol was working on laundry. I walked 3.2 miles today and I’m sure Carol walked another two beyond that, and we didn’t even get to the park. Early morning I did check my new external hard drive and it fully recorded my MacAir through Apple’s Time Machine app Saturday night. I am fully confident in both the hardware and the software. The MacAir is efficiently lean and clean. 

            Post. - Amorella         

No comments:

Post a Comment