28 January 2016

Notes - spirits, / mental image / two souls / setting image



       After noon. Carol has been washing clothes all morning and presently is at the hairdresser’s. You continue with your exercises and have completed this week’s worth of five days. Tomorrow you see Patti at lunch before going on to Kim and Paul’s. You have Owen’s birthday party at a gym on Saturday and plan on coming home Sunday after breakfast. – Amorella

       1247 hours. I have almost completed season two of the old “X-Files” which is an enjoyable relaxation. I am going to use the imagery of the flash images of spirits moving from the top northwest corner of Mary Lou’s living room to the bottom southeast corner. This was a few days after her first husband David died. There were four or five spirits; David was second or third. I watched and was surprised to hear David in his natural voice and cadence say, “That’s Richard, I know him.” to the others. He sounded as surprised as I was in hearing him. They were in a line as in a roller coaster (they appeared to be having fun). It appeared to take about two to three seconds to move from A to B in the flash vision. There was no introduction and no conclusion but in the moment it appeared as real (sensory data) as I am. Some place earlier in the blog I have more details. I am going to assume that a soul would move that quickly from a human’s perspective. The thing here is to project myself as the two souls ‘in movement from one point to another. That will be a part of Dead 11 as I see it.

       Perhaps use this as the conclusion of the story rather than the beginning where you want to place it. Post. – Amorella

       Orndorff, this is Merlyn. I will start you out at the given time. Later.

       1303 hours. Merlyn is a surprise here. I had forgot that every so often he or another character in my head shows up to help on the writing project. Who would think I would forget such a thing, but sometimes I feel like I am neither here nor there (whatever that means). My old colleague (Jim Powers) at Indian Hill didn’t give me the name “Space Commander” in the teacher’s lounge at lunch back in the early seventies for nothing. ‘Here nor there’ has been a life long feeling that comes and goes at its own will, or so it appears and not.


        My earlier sketch of a mystical experience comes to mind. It fits with the neither here nor there – “Tone in Mental Space without Time” is the title I give it here, at this point in time, today at 1318 hours.


“Tone in Mental Space without Time”


***


       You had errands, lunch at Marx Bagels, shopping at Tri County, and a car wash among other things. You did satisfy Merlyn in terms of visuals for these two souls marked below. - Amorella



Foretoken, Merlyn’s Soul 

       Dusk. You wonder whose heart Merlyn’s friend’s Soul is, but that makes no difference here, does it? – Amorella

       1754 hours. I think it is Vivienne, the Lady of the Lake’s soul.




Venerable, Merlyn’s Friend’s Soul
Merlyn and Vivienne

          Think who you wish, it is Merlyn’s story and his secret. Post. - Amorella

       2156 hours. I have a setting that would have been important to Merlyn. I took this photo at Canterbury Cathedral. In the forefront is a lit candle where the original Chair of St. Augustine sat when Thomas Beckett sat in the original chair. I will take poetic license and use this as the setting where Merlyn met the Archbishop of Canterbury.

       This will do orndorff. Add and post as this too is in your sacred memory. – Amorella


Lit Candle Behind the Chair of St. Augustine
Canterbury Cathedral
(Taken by Orndorff)


No comments:

Post a Comment