22 June 2016

Notes - incapacitated? / a bit spooky and self-entertaining



       Almost noon local time. You are waiting for Joe to come and finish the hall bath this afternoon. Earlier you did your forty minutes of exercises, this you have done five days a week since last Christmas. – Amorella

       1152 hours. I have kept up and I ought to until we leave for Colorado in late August. I don’t know how I’ll do on the trip. I am taking the smaller weights with me. If I can get in two to three miles a day equivalent on the Fitbit that will have to do when I can’t do the full exercise.

       Time will tell, boy. – Amorella

       1157 hours. I have never literally understood that phrase; odd that you drop it in. I understand the overall concept – time will show the demonstration of your action or inaction, but Time doesn’t tell anything except move forward and even then it is we who move forward time just exists within our dimensional sense of relative situations/events or non-events. I don’t think even the Dead can have non-situations sense being dead, like being alive is a condition. One is either literal or figurative in a statement – ‘time will tell’ is obviously figurative – but this should be able to be expressed literally also.

       Your mind blanks out in such considerations. Heartansoul sit there (figuratively) waiting. – Amorella

       This is a human condition; heartansoul waiting. Are they incapacitated?

       No. Post, Amorella


       You finished the September 2009 metaphysical dialogue with a total five Dewdrop postings. You still see little purpose in it and were thinking about adding a humorous commentary on the dialogues at the end of each month for a bit of self-entertainment and perspective. – Amorella

       1930 hours. The thought did cross my mind sometime in the last hour. Looking back on the dialogues I can already see my imagination riding freely along. Reminds me of the little invisible fellow, a haunting spirit, I picked up from Otterbein Cemetery one day long ago. He wanted to ride on my shoulder as I walked Uptown Westerville so he could see the sights – that’s how I remember the event. One of the mental worlds I sometimes find myself living in is a bit spooky, but overall it is entertaining and not really so serious. 

       Such is your dark humor lifting a slightly crooked smile, old man. Enough for tonight. Post. - Amorella

No comments:

Post a Comment