21 June 2016

Notes - on the way to Mason /


       Morning. You are at Easton Mall in front of Chico’s after Donuts at Schneider’s and first a stop at Mom, Dad and Mary Lou’s gravestones. The ladies are looking for more clothes for Sharon and Gil’s Jamaica wedding in a couple of weeks. Afterward, you and Carol are homeward bound. – Amorella

       1012 hours. So far it is pleasantly partly cloudy. I’m sure it will warm up. I just want to get home and take a nap. Last night Paul tried to help me get Garmin to recognise my devise. We were not successful but I did get a message from Garmin this morning and I’ll see if it works this afternoon. It uploaded free updates in March without a bit of trouble. I love the machine, awesome GPS. I’ll wait to upload this once we are home (more secure than a shopping mall).

       After noon. You are stopped at the Tanger Outlet Mall about half way home. Carol is checking out Chico’s. – Amorella

       1254 hours. It is still a pleasant partly cloudy/sunny day with a bit of southwest wind – flags are flying straight out just off I-71. I am wondering if I should continue with Dewdrop. I will keep on it privately but I feel I am wasting blog space as the blog is so specifically focused, especially since it is the same material (slightly edited for clarity) that is already on this blog.

       Your mother once said that if you write anything worth writing about be prepared to put your name on it published or not. As such it is more honest to have your work out in the open to keep you honest and true to yourself whether anyone else reads it or not. Thus, I want the material in a blog. – Amorella

       1302 hours. Keeping it public is more humbling. I can see that.

       You have a naked mind, boy. Let’s keep it that way. Your mind, when you write with my guidance, is as free as if you were already dead, that’s the way I see it. I find it refreshing whether anyone else does or not; and, by anyone else, I am also referring to you. Live with it. Everyone pays the Piper; this is your payment. You are not afraid of what is in your head. – Amorella

       1307 hours. Freedom is very important to me. If I were dead I would probably want more, not less. (This is an odd thought out of nowhere.)

       Post, if you like. - Amorella


No comments:

Post a Comment